SAP Business One Training Introduction:
SAP Business One Training is a self contained single solution which is suitable for all the ERP requirements of small and medium scale enterprise and is very easily affordable by them. SAP Business one Training covers all the areas of business such as,sales,financials,vendor relationship management.CRM.
SAP Business One Online Training is rendered by best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more details for online SAP Business One Training’s and its details.
SAP Business One Features
- Accounting and financial management
- CRM (Customer relationship management)
- Warehouse and production management
- Purchasing and procurement
- Reporting and analytics
- Integration solutions
SAP Business One Online Training Course Content
Fundamentals of SAP Business One
Purchasing – A/P
Sales – A/R
Overview about SAP Business One Training
SAP Business One is a comprehensive solution that covers virtually all aspects of your business including logistics/operations, finance, and CRM (customer relationship management). SAP Business One Training have outgrown their accounting-only or integrated solution to manage their legacy systems, entire business and built for small to medium sized businesses that are looking for a single. SAP Business One offers more than just accounting and provides with instant access to critical business information executives and managers so they can confidently make informed business decisions. SAP business one (B1) is one of the important ERP business software providing by the SAP AG and used by the small and medium business companies to operate and control various operations. SAP ERP software is using by MNC companies with annual turnover of over $billion profits. That is why SAP system has got a reputation of being “ BIG SAP” only suitable for the BHP- Billiton’s and P&G’s and not applicable for small and medium scale enter process or SMEs That is the reason for SAP to have developed SAP Business One. SAP Business One Training is a solution that has been built specifically for that interest of SMEs, companies that cannot afford to spend dozens of millions of dollars or more on the ERP Software and Services
Integrated CRM with SAP Business One Training
- Standardized customer engagement process and uniform sales cycle
- Ability with existing or new customers to track opportunities
- That are enforced when dealing with the customer, apply the customer’s specific business rules to your own organization
- Planning and tracking with sales representative activity
- Easy-to-Implement and Affordable Solution
SAP Business One Training is Flexible and Adaptable
- Flexible integration between SAP Business One and external systems offered by Integration capabilities.
- Users of the SAP Business One solution can specify their preferences for fields, policies, data type, reports and queries without time-consuming IT involvement.
- SAP Business one makes it easy to add unique business processes to a standardized system within various levels of customization.
- You can adapt SAP Business One to fit the way you do business, so changes made to SAP Business One go into effect immediately across all relevant areas.
Benefits of SAP Business One
- Core business functions should be managed including sales, financials, CRM (customer relationship management), operations and inventory.
- View of your business to make better decisions, faster easy access to complete, real-time
- No more costly recurring and upgrades customization
- create up-to-the business critical alerts and minute dashboards
- Improve your employees’ productivity with a role-based user analytics, experience, collaboration and built-in learning.
- report capabilities and multi-currency transaction
Objectives of SAP Business One Training
- Provide better customer service create quotes, and enter orders.
- From first contact to the close of sale Track sales activities and opportunities.
- By using templates for mass e-mails Initiate marketing campaigns.
- Provide support for service contracts, warranties and customer service.