SAP BW TRAINING
SAP BW TRAINING COURSE INTRODUCTION:
SAP BW (Business Warehouse) Training is the core of SAP’s strategic Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions. By optimizing the Business process ,It outputs analysis, reports and interpretation of business data meet market opportunity. In SAP BW can transform, integrate and consolidate relevant business information from productive SAP applications and external data sources.
SAP BW Training is used to format the enterprises Data warehouse large data. SAP BI tools using to analyze the data and can give the useful information to making the decision within the organization. SAP Netweaver BW can optimize the business workflow with the market, creating decisive competitive advantages for organization.
Global Online Trainings is the best SAP BW online training to provides the platform to get real time training with real time consultants
SAP BW online Training Course Content
- General Introduction.
- SAP introduction.
- Data warehousing/ BW/ BI Introduction
- Master data; Attributes, Texts, and Hierarchies.
- Standard Naming conventions in SAP and BI
- For SAP source systems: Creating Generic datasource and maintaining SAP delivered datasource.
- Or for files: Creating datasource for File Source Systems
Defining the data flow:
- Creating data transfer processes
- Creating process chains
- Creating the first aggregate for an InfoCube
- Using compression, partitioning, indexing on cube.
- Real business scenarios on different system environments, Moving objects from one system to another.
- BEx Analyzer
- OLAP v OLTP: The OLAP Concept and differences between OLAP and OLTP
- OLAP Functions: Aggregation, Currency Translation, Report-to-Report Interface
- Metadata Repository: Searching for Metadata
- Info Objects: Definitions
- Types: Characteristics, Key Figures, Time, and Unit.
- InfoCube: Definitions.
- Types: Standards, real time, remote.
- Design of InfoCube: Star Schema concepts.
- Data Store objects (DSO):
- Types: Standards, Real time.
- Info Sets
- Multi Providers: Scenarios to create Multiproviders.
- InfoCube VS DSO
- Hybrid Provider
- Semantic Provider
- Transformations and different scenarios.
Scheduling and monitoring:
- Checking process chain runs
- Monitor for extraction processes and data transfer processes
- Setting up standard authorizations
- Defining analysis authorizations
BI SUITE: Business Explorer
- BEx Query Designer
- Queries: New queries, Restricting Characteristics, Formulas and Exception Cells
- Query Design: Defining Exceptions, Conditions, Restricted and Calculated Key Figures
- Variables: The Variable Wizard, Variable Types and Processing Types, query Properties
- Component Properties: Properties of Characteristics, Attributes, Structure, Formula, Key Figures
SAP BW Training – Overview:
SAP Business Warehouse (also known as SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse or SAP BW) is an Enterprise Data Warehouse solution of SAP and runs on standard RDBMS and recent SAP’s HANA in-memory DBMS.
SAP BW is capable of performing ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) operations along with Dimensional Modelling and Reporting capabilities.
From version of 7.4, BW is optimized for SAP HANA. It enables the use of SAP HANA as the underlying database and facilitates the optimization of applications for SAP HANA. It also includes new and changed features for the Application Server ABAP, connectivity, UI technologies, SAP Business Warehouse and security.
Prerequisites for SAP BI Training:
- First work for ABAP with functional knowledge SAP MM or SAP SD etc move to SAP-BW by joining SAP BW Training
- To join for SAP BW Training one should have the knowledge of Basic SAP module like FICO, MM, PP, QM, HR, SD, and PM also the flow of the process.
- You can even go for SAP BO (Business Object) along with SAP BW Training.
- BW is suitable for only for those people who are into marketing research, analysis, corporate strategies etc
SAP BW 7.3 Training:
- SAP BW 7.3 system provides business users and consultants with a lot of new useful services.
- One of the big innovations comes around BW Integrated Planning, where a bunch of new features targeting top performance of planning applications are introduced.
- Moreover, as of this release the planning modeller utilizes an ABAP UI environment.
- It is also clear that SAP put a lot of effort in the integration between BW and Business Objects tools in order to combine the extremely powerful and robust ETL platform with nice and easy-to-use data visualization
SAP BW 7.3 Training – Benefits
Enhanced Scalability & Performance for faster decision making
- Remarkably accelerated data loads
- Next level of performance for BW Accelerator
- Teradata supported as additional database for SAP NetWeaver BW
Increased flexibility by further integration of SAP Business Objects BI and EIM tools
- Tighter integration with SAP Business Objects Data Services
- Tighter Integration with SAP Business Objects Metadata Management
Reduced TCO and higher development efficiency
- Automated data flow design tools
- Graphical data modelling and best practice data modelling patterns
Simplified configuration and operations
- Admin Cockpit integrated into SAP Solution Manager
- Wizard based system configuration
SAP BW Training outline:
- Course Name: SAP BW Training course
- Duration : 35 Hours
- Mode of Training : Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings : According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided during SAP BW Training
- Batch : Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material in form of PDF Or WORD
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements Good Internet Speed, Headset