SAP CBTA Training
Introduction to SAP CBTA Training:
SAP Component Based Test Automation (SAP CBTA) is new functionality of SAP Solution Manager and the usage right is available for all enterprise support customers. CBTA helps in creation of test scripts which are modular in nature. The test script created by CBTA can be viewed and edited in SAP TCE (Test Composition Environment of SAP) Solution Manager. SAP CBTA Online Training at Global Online Trainings will be provided by real time Industry Experts who having 10+ yrs experience. Our trainers having good experience in SAP CBTA Corporate Training and they are experts in implementation projects and support projects.
In this SAP CBTA Online Training real time scenarios will be covered which helps the job seeker to handle the projects easily. So, Never Stop Learning! Join Our Team of Innovators.
SAP CBTA Training Course Details:
Course Name: SAP CBTA Training
Mode of Training: Online Training and Corporate Training for SAP CBTA Course
Duration of Course: 30 Hrs
Do We Provide Materials: Yes, If you register with Global Online Trainings, the SAP CBTA Training Materials will be provided.
Course Fee: After register with Global Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, Weekends and Fast Track
A Gartner report states that the need to support faster time-to-market with higher quality will ensure the demand for effective functional test automation tools. For more, a leading research paper on software testing and automation cite that “Increased Automation levels are the major factors that can lead to higher cost efficiencies for any QA and Testing Team. As QA and Testing organizations become more structured in their approach to testing and their use of test automation and accelerators, the cost of quality tends to low.
What can we do with SAP CBTA Course Details?
We can use CBTA to test: ‒
- SAP Gui
- SAP Business Server Pages (BSP)
- SAP CRM web client
- SAP ABAP Webdynpro (native only)
- SAP java webdynpro
- SAP web GUI (for HTML)
- SAP Portal
What are the Advantages of SAP CBTA?
- The major advantage of CBTA is easy to edit of Test Scripts. The Test scripts are divided into Screen Components and Default Components.
- Multiple SUTs can be tested as the information present in the System Data Container
- We can re-used Test Scripts with different Test Data Container
- The checkpoint will be added while the Test recording to include a validation step
- Test Report shows the results with screenshots
The CBTA Test Configuration has associated with the Transaction code in the Business Process Structure maintained in the Project. Thus there is a connection established between the Business Process and Test Scope. Once the Test Scripts are ready in CBTA, Test Plan will be created with the traditional approach of Test Management and we will be able to include the CBTA Test Configuration. Test script execution takes place from SolMan to Managed system and finally, the Test results can be evaluated in the Test Evaluation Phase.
CBTA offers the environment to take benefits of Test Automation for SAP GUI and CRM Web UI transactions. Both combination of Solution Manager and CBTA is the ultimate solution where SAP Solution Manager can be used for Test Planning, Test Evaluation and Reporting and CBTA is used to create Test Scripts to automate Testing. CBTA gives a value add to Test Management Methodology of SAP Solution Manager.
As CBTA is well incorporated with SAP Solution Manager, we can use the CBTA Test scripts to Create TBOMs (Technical Bill of Material) for the Transactions. These TBOMs can be used to carry out the Change Impact Analysis for the Business Process.
I would like to tell to all SAP CBTA career aspirants that CBTA has made the life of Test Engineers easy with less effort to set up and having no extra cost incurred to carry out Test Automation.
SAP CBTA Customer Benefits:
Ease of Use:
- With SAP CBAT business analysts can easily create draft test scripts
- Test Engineers can purify automated tests
- Very powerful to separate and central planning of test scripts, test data, systems under test
- Powerful Test automation for end-to-end business processes
- with SAP Enterprise Support contract, usage rights included for customers
- It is fully integrated with SAP Solution Manager 7.1 via Test Automation Framework
Benefits of SAP Solution Manager:
SAP Solution Manager helps you to make the most of SAP’s support services-significantly lowering total cost of ownership.
There is no require searching out system error manually; the team will be instantly notified of any issues or errors automatically.
Improved patch and upgrade management:
Just one system can manage cross-system patch updates and synchronization.
Automated configuration tracking:
A fully maintained knowledge repository enables users to keep an eye on the track of all configuration changes.
It acts as a central point of control for the whole solution landscape and centralized management for the multi-component projects.
Reduces Administration Effort:
It helps to real-time monitoring of systems, interfaces and business process which reduce administration effort.
Easy of Integration:
It integrates with IT landscapes that include both SAP and non-SAP applications.
Faster Return on Investment (ROI):
It accelerates implementation and continuous improvement. Availability of implementation roadmaps, best practice documents and SAP solution management services speed learning and accelerate project.
What are the CBTA’s Features?
- Extended Computer-Aided Test Tool(ECATT) tests are made of components but most of the time, no coding is required.
- The Script less automation came up to using which non-developers can become automation experts overnight
- Fast repair of damaged test scripts can be composed of reused SAP delivered default components and customer specific screen components
- A Test Composition Environment (TCE) that enables chaining of multiple CBTA scripts to create end-to-end business process test scripts
- No third party tools to create automation scripts
- CBTA tool script provides low automation mechanism and hence non-developers can be overnight automation specialists
- All available benchmark features (script parameters, repeating, conditionality’s, custom coding)
- Allows the fastest time to market
- Through the aforementioned observations, the CBTA tool can be used to create a Regression Automation Test Suite for any SAP GUI applications and can get maximum benefits in a short period of time.
Why SAP customers are moving to Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite:
Recently, a lot of our customers are asking why they should move to SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite and also want to know what are the benefits of adopting Test Suite instead of their existing solutions. Here we will explain the whys and the benefits of using SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite for managing, testing SAP projects and how to build a Testing Center of Excellence (TCOE).
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite covers the entire lifecycle and capabilities of Test Management for SAP and Non-SAP solutions. Below are some of the key areas that you can use SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Test Suite for:
- Manual and Automation Testing
- Test Plan, Test Execution and Analytics
- Test Defect Management
- Test Automation Framework using Component-Based Test Automation (CBTA)
- Test Data Management and SAP TDMS
- Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA)
- Scope and Effort Analyzer (SEA)
- The SAP Solution Manager integration with HP Quality Center/Application Lifecycle
Do you want to know Why Test Suite 7.2 and what has changed with Solution Manager and Test Suite that provide tremendous value to SAP customers?
Firstly, let me explain the pain points of Test Workbench due to the user experience and architecture limitations were addressed in Solution Manager and have resulted in easier navigation and enhanced functionality that users have been asking for. Recent releases are also built upon customer’s needs and feedback as a result of the SAP Test Suite and Process Management product teams engaging with users through “Customer Influence and Innovation”. This collaboration created a new architecture and enhanced functionality for SP03 and has been followed quickly with new functionalities with SP04, SP05 and just recently with SP06.
These changes and enhanced functionalities include the following:
- Integration of Change Impact Analysis and Automated Testing inside within Solution Manager versus external third party tools decreases large volumes of required data transfers.
- SAP TAO and SAP Solution Manager Adapter are key components of the SAP and HP Test Management for over a decade is now in maintenance mode (“sunset”) and have been removed from the SAP Portfolio.
- With the enhancements in Test Suite 7.2 of the Test Management module, integration setup and data replication with third-party tools is not required for test results, requirements and change impact analysis. All of this is obtainable in Test Suite 7.2.
- Test Suite 7.2 includes tests for SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, Concur, Arriba Success Factors and non-SAP solutions.
Major reconstruct of the manual Testing Functionality was completed in new releases this year.
So we can say as “SAP Solution Manager Test Suite 7.2 is a complete application for manual/automated testing and change impact analysis”
We also provide training for SAP Solution Manager. If you want to learn, Take a look at SAP Solution Manager Training
What are the Activities needs to be followed in CBTA?
- Project creation in Solution Manager
- SUT (system under test) configuration in CBTA
- Adding Profile
- Creating Code components by attaching screenshots, verification points, input and output variables
- Consolidating independent components and completed the E2E business process
- Creating Test Data Container for entire E2E process and mapped parameter
- Executing test scripts with multiple variant sets of data
- Generating Test Results (it looks like similar as TAO generated results file)
What you will learn in SAP CBTA Training?
Global Online Trainings is a leading Online Training Company. Global offers quality online training classes through our experienced professionals working in different parts of the globe. In this SAP CBTA Online Training, you can learn the following concepts.
- SAP Solution manager basic overview
- CBTA tool configuration
- CBTA script creation
- Test configuration creation
- Executing the CBTA and configuration script
- Associating external test data
- Briefly about Mapping and running test script from Solman Business processes
Want to become a SAP Professional? Great Job!
Our SAP CBTA Training in totally focused to get placement in best MNC’s across the globe on SAP CBTA Online Training after completion of our course. Our teams of SAP CBTA Trainers are SAP CBTA Certified professionals with 10+yrs of real-time experience in live projects.
Why are you waiting there? Let’s join with us. Get job ready!
Conclusion of SAP CBTA Training:
Finally, with SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP07, Test Management has got a new meaning! Test Automation Framework using CBTA (Component Based Test Automation) provide automation in Testing under Test Option. SAP CBTA provides E2E Testing Approach within SAP Solution Manager.
Our SAP CBTA Online Training Course outline is enough for anyone who wants to get SAP CBTA Training Certification which meets industry opportunity. We are the Best to learn SAP CBTA Training. Join with us immediately.