SAP CIN Training
SAP CIN TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
SAP CIN TRAINING is SAP ERP Country version India (CIN), By using the SAP Functionalities, Country version is used to declares the business operation that being operated in that country. SAP CIN Online Training works according to that respective country laws and business ethics.
SAP CIN TRAINING major part functions for are deal with Finance & Logistics departments.the major areas of ERP is Central VAT & Excise duty,Sales and Withholding tax and printing of statutory excise registers & Maintenance. SAP CIN training course by providing training on SAP SD CIN, MM CIN and FICO CIN. SAP- COUNTRY INDIA VERSION (CIN) is designed for use by business with operations in India. It comprises function designed specifically for India, a localization implementation guide (IMG), and a country template to help us customize the system according to local requirements.
SAP CIN Training Prerequisites :
- To learn CIN, we need to have degree level taxation knowledge which will help to learn CIN.
- SAP SD consultants can learn this SAP CIN.
- SAP FICO professionals can go with SAP CIN.
- SAP Sales Distribution consultant can learn this course.
- It is also prompt for the SAP CRM professionals to upgrade their skills.
- Any SAP Functional Consultants can learn this course.
SAP CIN ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
SAP MM CIN Online training course content:
Section 1: Overview
- Introduction to ERP
- Navigation System-wide
- Concepts Enterprise Structure
Section 2: Processes in Procurement
- Basics of Procurement Process
- Purchase Requisition / Indent Processing
- Request for Quotation and Quotation Processing
- Procurement of Stock Material-SAP CIN Training
- Procurement of Consumable Material
- Procurement of External Services
- Blanket / Framework Procurement
- Reporting in MM Section
Section 3: Master Data
- Material Master / Service Master
- Vendor Master
- Purchase Info Record
- Quota Arrangement
- Source List
- Condition Records
Section 4: Materials Planning
Lot-Size Calculation-SAP CIN Training
Reorder Point Planning
Section 5: Purchasing Details & Optimization
- Introduction to Purchasing Details
- Contracts / Outline Agreements
- Source Determination
Section 6: Inventory Management / Physical Inventory
- Inventory Management: Overview
- Goods Receipts-SAP CIN Training
- Reservations and Goods Issues-SAP CIN Training
- Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Physical Inventory Management
Section 7: Special Processes / Procurement
- Pipeline Process
Section 8: Valuation & Account Determination
- Introduction to Material Valuation-SAP CIN Training
- Valuation and Account Assignment / Automatic Account Determination
- Material Price Changes
Section 9: Invoice Verification
- Introduction to Invoice Verification
- Basic Invoice Verification Procedure
- Variances and Blocking Reasons
- Invoice Reduction
- Invoices for POs with Account Assignment
- Delivery Costs
- Subsequent Debits/Credits
- Credit Memos and Reversals
- Releasing Blocked Invoices
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Customizing for Invoice Verification
Section 10: Classification & Related Areas in MM Classification
- Document Release (Approval) Procedure
- Batch Management overview
Section 11: ASAP
- ASAP Overview Implementation Roadmap
Section 12: Projects Overview
- Implementation Projects
- Support Projects
- Enhancement / Re engineering Projects
- Roll Out Projects-SAP CIN Training
- Up gradation Projects
Section 13: RICEF Objects
Section 14: Real Time Scenarios
- Introduction to LSMW
- Introduction to Tables / Customer Exits / Badi’s
- Introduction to Support Tools
- Resolving Tickets
- Interview Questions
SAP SD CIN Online training course content
1. Overview of Taxation Laws in India-SAP CIN Training
2. Understanding different business scenario for Implementation CIN in SAP
3. Running Through the different Business scenario on to the system.
4. Menu path – Logistic General – Tax on goods movement – India
5. Basic Setting
6. Calculation Procedure-SAP CIN Training
7. Pricing Procedure
8. Maintain Excise Registration
9. Maintain Company Code Setting
10. Maintain Plant Setting
11. Maintain Excise Group
12. Maintain Series Group
13. Maintain Excise Duty Indicator-SAP CIN Training
14. Maintain Postal Addresses
15. Determination of Excise Duty
16. Sales Tax Calculation procedure
17. Condition based excise determination
18. Define Tax code for purchasing document-SAP CIN Training
19. Assign Tax code to company code
20. Classify Condition Type
21. Account Determination
22. Define G/L Account For Taxes
23. Specify Excise account per Excise transaction
24. Specify G/L Account per Excise Transaction-SAP CIN Training
SAP FICO CIN ONLINE training course content:
- Enterprise Structure IN FICO, SD & MM
- Financial accounting global settings & mm settings
- Partner Determination-SAP CIN Training
- Master data of GL , customer ,vendor , material ,
- Transaction postings – Procure 2 pay & order 2 cash
Part-2 (VAT/ CST/SERVICE TAX) – PROCEDURES
- Difference between TAXINJ & TAXINN
- Condition types
- Condition table-SAP CIN Training
- Access sequences
- Calculation Procedure
- Check and Change Settings for Tax Processing
- Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases
- Define Tax Accounts
- Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions
- Transaction postings – In Fico, Procure 2 pay & order 2 cash
Part-3 (withholding tax – TDS / TCS)
- Basic Settings
- Withholding Tax Keys
- Business Places
- Withholding Tax Type
- Withholding Tax Code
- Surcharges-SAP CIN Training
- Accounts for Withholding Tax
- Certificate Numbering for Withholding Tax
- Remittance Challans
- Withholding Tax Certificates for Vendors and Customers
- Pricing procedure
- Maintain Excise Registrations
- Maintain Company Code Settings
- Maintain Plant Settings
- Maintain Excise Groups
- Maintain Series Groups
- Maintain Excise Duty Indicators
- Maintain Excise Defaults
- Assign Tax Code to Company Codes
- Maintain Chapter IDs
- J1ID-SAP CIN Training
- Account Determination
- Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction
- Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction
Settings in SD
- Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types
- Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups
- Number Ranges
1. Incoming Excise Invoice
2. Maintain Rejection Code-SAP CIN Training
3. Vendor Return Process
4. Excise Cancellation
5. Excise JV Adjustment
6. Adjustment with more and less value
7. Specify Which Movement type Involve Excise Invoice-SAP CIN Training
8. Outgoing Excise Invoice
9. Subcontracting Process
10. Import Process
11. Sales Depot Transfer-SAP CIN Training
12. Vendor Trader Procurement
13. Utilization Determination
14. Maintain Excise Register-SAP CIN Training
15. No. ranges maintain
SAP CIN is a country India version which stands for Taxation and for tech calculations in India. It’s also deals with MM, SD and FICO perspectives. In each country they have their own taxation policies, which will help to pay the government funding. This CIN taxation covers three topics they are:
- Excise duty
- Withholding tax
- Input/output tax.
A Country Version is designed specifically to cater the business operations of that country over and above the generic SAP system functionalities. It comprises of functionalities degined for the laws and business practices pertaining to the country.
Most of the country-specific functions for India relate to Financials and Logistics. The main areas are as follows:
- Excise duty and the central value-added tax system (CENVAT)
- Withholding tax (also known as tax deducted at source)
- Sales tax
- Maintenance and printing of statutory excise registers
As we know excise duty is related to goods transportation, mainly related to logistics. SAP CIN is configured to logistics. But withholding and input/output tax has configured in SAP logistics.
Country Version India comes with four pricing procedures as follows:
- JINFAC (Sales from manufacturing plants)
- JINEXP (Export sales)
- JINDEP (Sales from depots)
- JINSTK (Stock transfers
About SAP CIN Training Overview:
sap Cin also known as sap country version india. Global online trainings providing sap Cin training , sap Fico Cin training , sap mm Cin training , sap sd training. Enroll for the sap Cin online training and get combination of the sap Cin with Complete Fico , sd , mm Cin also. And get the system access to hands on experience
We will also guide you in prospective of resume preparation , job guidance , interview questions.
SAP MM CIN:
India has a very complex structure in terms of a Tax, so we have different types of taxation based on the services and industry. In Case of MM we can divide total MM into two parts, one is based on material and other is based on services. When we talk about material if there any physical transaction of goods than that will be considered as a material procurement and if no physical goods involve in the procurement process that it is considered as Service . We have different taxation like
- CENVAT : It is a normal exercise
- VAT / LST/ CST
- Service Tax
- Cenvat Credit
Excise Duty plays an important role in manufacturing industry scenarios. Excise related settings known are maintained in Country Version India configuration. Country version India integrates with SAP FI CIN , SAP MM CIN and SAP SD CIN as well.
The standard system comes with two tax calculation procedures:
- Condition Based – TAXINN In this activity we define a new tax code for the purpose of calculating excise duty when we enter purchasing documents.
- Formula Based – TAXINJ
We can also define Non – Taxable transactions in Country Version India, transaction like Goods movement. Automatic tax posting is done with CIN with the help of posting key, account number and we have to distinguish tax account with tax codes. In Sales and Distribution, it calculates taxes using pricing procedure.
We can have provision for taxes and also reverse the provision. Annual return provision can configure in Country Version India. To calculate taxes we need tax certificate of each business partner.
SAP CIN Training to know Tax Calculation Procedure:
For country India we need to specify which tax procedure we would use to determine excise duties and sales taxes on input materials.
- For condition-based excise determination, use TAXINN or a copy of it
- For formula-based excise determination, use TAXINJ or a copy of it. This tax procedure also supports condition-based excise determination, so that we can work with both concurrently.
It is recommended that for new implementations we use condition-based excise determination. Note that once a tax procedure is already used and documents posted, it is difficult to switch to another one, as the old documents will not be displayed.
Benefits of SAP CIN Training:
- Calculation of exercise duty based on Material and chapter ID combination.
- Calculation of excise bases on concessional forms
- Calculation of output Tax based on interstate transaction.
- Usage of pre – printed invoice numbers
- Maintenance of RG23D registers in depots.
- Maintaining separate follo number for all incoming material
- Maintain entry number for each follo for outgoing materials
- Levy of service tax on all services rendered from factory / depot
SAP CIN Training outline :
- Program Name: SAP CIN Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX , GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset
Advantages upon enrolling for SAP CIN Training
- We are the best online training providers, we provide the best SAP CIN Training through online .
- we just don’t teach you the technology rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative .
- If the candidates miss any of the sessions due to some unavailability, we will give assurance for back-up sessions.
- At the end of every week the review sessions will be taken, so that the attendees can recollect the topics.
- As it an Online Trainings, the timings will be according to the candidate feasibility. As our trainers are real time experts they will help you in giving training at very high level for real time projects.
- At the end of the session we will discuss regarding the interview questions which will help you out in cracking the interviews.
- Our Consultant will help you in preparing the resume and certifications.
- Also the added advantage from us is will also provide you job support if you are phasing any issue in your current job, looking at your current working technology and issue , if we think we can resolve the issue then only we give you 100% commitment to resolve it.
- Global Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the training, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues with in no time.