SAP e-Recruiting Training Introduction:
SAP e-Recruiting Training is a Tool that ables PDO to identify, attract and source suitable employees from across the world and offers an automated end-to-end service from job application until successful candidate is on seat. This tool provides applicants with an interface where they can search for jobs, maintaining their talent profile by uploading resumes and CVs; document their desires, skills, and qualifications; and provide their career history.
Global Online Trainings offers SAP e-Recruiting Training online classes with flexi hour advantage and with most reasonable fee. Instructor-led courses cover the same material with the added benefit of offering direct access to a BlackBerry expert that can answer specific questions and customize the content according to the unique needs of the learners. SAP e-Recruiting Training tutorial, made here with best industry updates. To know more detail about this module call /mail the help-desk.
Sap E-Recruiting Online Training Course Content
- Master data Recruitment
- Job Posting
- Talent Group
Relationships Between the E-Recruiting Objects
- Info types in the SAP E-Recruiting
- Roles in the Recruitment
- Authorizations (Recruitment)
- (Internal) Candidate
- (External) Candidate
- (Unregistered) Candidate â€“ Service User
- Data Typist
- Restricted Recruiter
- Decision Maker
Search Engine Access
- Storage of Data in the Talent Warehouse
- Entry of the Candidate Profile
- Requisition Management
- Question & Questionnaire Management
Questionnaires in the Talent Relationship Management (TRM)
- Questionnaires in the Requisition
- Ranking of the Candidates By Responses to a Questionnaire
- Posting Process Management of the Applications Applicant Tracking
- Talent Relationship Management Cross Processes
- Activity Management
- Workflow (Recruitment)
- • System Administration
SUCCESSION OF THE PLANNING
- Succession Planning Master Data
- Storage of Data in the Talent Warehouse
- Management of the Succession Plans
- Management of the Succession Planning
- Talent Relationship Management (Succession Planning)
- Cross Processes (Succession Planning)
- • Work Flows(Succession Planning)
Features SAP E-Recruiting Training:
- Functional enhancements of Applicant Tracking that support recruiters in their daily work
- Data overviews from the connected HR system for positions, organizational units, and jobs help recruiters to obtain the relevant information they require when creating a requisition.
- A new registration process for external candidates improves the quality of the data in your Talent Warehouse. During registration and during the application process, unregistered external candidates now have to verify their e-mail address after entering their data, before they can complete their registration or submit their application.
- New SOA services enable an advanced integration of SAP E-Recruiting with SAP ERP Human Captial Management (SAP ERP HCM) when hiring a candidate, in particular in connection with Talent Management and the processes for Talent Development.
- Now that the data is transferred automatically during the hiring process, it is no longer necessary for HR administrators to create the data for a new employee again when the employee is hired.
- This reduces administrative effort and possible sources of error.
SOA Services for SAP E-Recruiting Training:
The new services provide the following advantages:
- Reduced administrative effort during hiring through the use of existing SAP E-Recruiting data in the HR system
- Increased data consistency, and reduced errors, through the re-use of existing SAP E-Recruiting data in the HR system
- More comprehensive data (such as work experience, education, qualifications) and customer-specific fields available for re-use during hiring
SAP E-Recruiting Training outline:
- Program Name: SAP E-Recruiting Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset