SAP Event Management Training
SAP EM Training Introduction:
SAP EM Training at Global Online Training provides knowledge on the central application at SAP to track and control all kinds of business processes. Although designed and subsequently developed over many years to monitor logistical processes in the supply chain, it is able to provide visibility of any kind of business process because of its generic design. SAP EM Training is rendered by the best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates.
SAP EM Training Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more information for online SAP EM Training’s and its details. A SAP standard tool is to track and trace monitor the status of processes, measure compliance with process plans automatically uncover and report exceptions.
Prerequisites to learn SAP EM Training:
- Basic configuration skills must ne needed to join SAP EM Training
- Knowledge of Procurement, Sales and Distribution, and Transportation process flows and documents
Sap Event Management Training Course Content
Topic 1: Introduction
- Creating Events
- Event Notification and Status Retrieval
Topic 3: Creating Event Handlers - Configuration
- Event Notification – Configuration
- Reaction to Events – Configuration
Topic 2: Monitoring and Analysis
- Visibility Processes
- Configuration the Application Server
Topic 4: Web Interface
- Document Flow
- SAP Object Event Repository
SAP EM Training overview:
- SAP Event Management (SAP EM) is an application original found within the component SAP SCM that belongs to the SAP Supply Chain Management solution. SAP Event Management can be connected to other SAP Business Suite components such as SAP R/3, SAP TM, SAP SNC, SAP AII, and SAP BW.
- It can also be connected to non SAP systems using BAPI or XML / PI calls. SAP EM Training provides a wide range of functions to monitor milestones (known as expected events), log unexpected events, and to trigger alerts, notifications, and any kind of automated follow-up activities. It is designed to monitor a given business process across applications, systems, and business organizations, both internal and external.
- It can integrate with any SAP and non-SAP system, and has pre-configured interfaces to other applications. It also has related pre-configured visibility processes for SAP ERP, SAP Transportation Management, SAP Supply Chain Management server,SAP Auto-ID-Infrastructure, and others.Give Visibility of your processes assets and performance to all involved.
- SAP Event Management 9.0 Online Course will defined as an application supporting control process for managing an events with and between companies, this integrated software functionality supports five major business process including the ability to monitor whats happening within the supply chain, notify the right person in case of a delay or to critical event , stimulate activites, control you process and measure your supply chain activities
- sap event management provides real time visibility into a company supply chain at a granular level – around planed and unplanned events with near real time status reporting.The goal of supply chain event management is to introduce an proactive control mechanism in managing supply chain business events via exception management. This process allows customers to define business rules to detect operational issues in their supply chain and route appropriate individuals of group of group for remediation and resolution.
- Today’s IT industry, over the last many years the technology has been increasing quickly, therefore the requirement of fresher in terms of skill set levels has to be increased. For your skills increasing virtual job support is best. We provide SAP EM job support, our trainers improve your technical skills also. We are the best in providing support services. Trainers have 12+ years experience in giving SAP EM project support. We will also give support services to over all the world.
SAP EM Training Objectives:
- SAP EM Training is a central application at SAP to track and control all kinds of a business processes. Although designed & subsequently developed over many years to the monitor logistical processes in a supply chain, it is able to provide the visibility of any kind of a business process because of its generic design.
- SAP EM Training provides a wide range of functions to the monitor milestones (known as expected events), log unexpected events, & to trigger alerts, notifications, and any kind of a automated follow-up activities.
- It is designed to monitor a given business process across the applications, systems, and a business organizations, both internal and a external. It can integrate with any SAP & non-SAP system, and has pre-configured interfaces to a other applications. It also has related pre-configured visibility processes for the SAP ERP, SAP Transportation Management, SAP Supply Chain Management server,
- SAP EM Training gives SAP Auto-ID-Infrastructure, and also others. SAP Event Management (SAP EM) is an application within a component SAP SCM that belongs to mySAP Supply Chain Management solution. SAP EM can be connected to other mySAP Business Suite components such as a SAP R/3, SAP CRM, and SAP BW. It can also be connected to the non SAP systems using BAPI or a XML / XI calls. IDocs are also an popular way to get data to your SAP EM system.
- With the SAP Event Management application your company can monitor and can manage events across your distributed processes involving a partners, inventories and a assets.
- It will captures the events from your system & your partners systems, analyzes them against it’s predefined plan and alerts or the workflows a response to the required people to react of a deviations are found.Virtual job support provides best SAP EM job support by expert trainers.
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP EM:
- Once certification in SAP EM is earned, candidates can enjoy several promising career opportunities. The scope of this field is constantly growing and certified candidates are presented with prospects of working with reputed companies that have a global presence. Immediate benefits include a significant hike in the salary and better managerial positions. One of the most popular opportunities lies in the consultancy field wherein expertise in SAP EM is a must.
- SAP Event Management 9.0 Online Course is an application within the component SAP SCM that belongs to the SAP Supply Chain Management solution. SAP EM can be connected to other SAP Business Suite components such as SAP R/3, SAP CRM, and SAP BW. It can also be connected to non SAP systems using BAPI or XML / XI calls. IDocs are also a popular way to get data to your SAP EM system.
- SAP EM Training is recommended for the all aspiring candidates to have basic configuration skills and prior understanding in the fields of procurement, sales, distribution, transportation process flows, and documents. VJS gives SAP EM online project support from India.