SAP End User Training
Introduction of SAP End User Training:
If an application is designed and developed for a particular person than that person is known as end user. End user performs the business tasks by using the functions of this application. In simple words we can say that end user is neither a customer nor a developer of the application.The end user is a person who installs the application or the system administrator. End user comes at the end of a process that include phases such as design, development, marketing, installation and configuration. Global Online Trainings is the best online training and it also provides SAP End User Training by our experienced trainers at a reasonable cost. Here you can gain the practical knowledge from the basic level to advanced level on SAP End User Training. We cover all the topics on SAP End User Training. Register with us and join today!
SAP Technical Modules:
SAP basically consists of two modules. They are Functional modules and Technical modules. The combination of Functional modules and Technical modules are known as SAP techno-functional modules. Global Online Trainings provides best SAP End User online training as per industry standards.
SAP Technical Modules:
Some of the important SAP Technical modules are
- SAP HANA
- SAP ABAP
- SAP BPC
- SAP BASIS
- SAP BO
- SAP BPC ON HANA
- SAP BW
- SAP GRC
- SAP PI
- SAP WEBDYNPRO ABAP
- SAP WORKFLOW
- SAP UI5
- SAP S/4 HANA etc.
SAP HANA Training:
Introduction of SAP HANA Training:
The term SAP HANA is also known as a High Performance Analytics Appliance. The High Performance Analytics mainly related with Innovations. These Innovations are classified into two types of technologies. They are Hardware Innovations and Software Innovations. SAP HANA is released by SAP. The major advantage of SAP HANA is that data is stored in In-memory and at the same time we use column oriented relational database management system. So with the help of In-memory and column oriented relational database management system.
“At Global Online Trainings you can gain the practical knowledge from the basic level to advanced level. With the practical knowledge only you can gain the job easily.”
Features of SAP HANA:
Important features of SAP HANA are
- In-Memory database: As Data is stored in In-memory so it basically known as In-memory database. All the operations are done in In-memory as a result we can do the performance quickly.
- Column stores: As data is stored in column the space required is less. This acts as a Secondary Indexes.
- Parallelism: The data process of different CPUs is parallel as a result the space and time required is less. This is also one of the reasons to perform the operations fastly.
- Projections: To perform the operations fastly there should be an option to choose a specific data and this selection is done with the help of In-memory.
- Dynamic Aggregation: There is no need of Dynamic Aggregations.
SAP HANA Importance:
Some of the importance of SAP HANA is
Real Time: SAP HANA is Real-Time Data provisioning and it is also a Real-time Reporting.
Speed: Due to In-Memory, the processing of the data is fast.
Data Source: SAP HANA handles various data sources. It handles both Structured data and also Unstructured data.
Cloud: Cloud environment accepts both SAP HANA database and application.
Cost: Most of the IT companies use SAP HANA because it reduces the cost of the company.
Uses of SAP HANA:
Some of the uses of SAP HANA are
- Most of the companies use SAP HANA because it helps to keep the data in large volume. This makes the companies to work effectively.
- By using SAP HANA, we can analyst the business requirements.
- The cost required to maintain large data volume is high.
Introduction of SAP ABAP:
In SAP ABAP, the word ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming and this is a High-Level Programming Language and this ABAP is introduced by SAP. SAP ABAP is a 4th Generation Language and this is simply known as 4GL and it is also written as ABAP/4.
“Join with us and make your life brighter “
Classification of ABAP operators:
In any programming language the operators play an important role. There are four types of operators. They are Arithmetic Operators, Comparison Operators, Bitwise Operators and Character String Operators.
- Arithmetic Operators: Arithmetic Operators are used in mathematical operations to solve the problems. Some of the arithmetic operations are Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
- Comparison Operators: There are different types of comparison operators. They are = (Equality), <> (Inequality), > (Greater than), < (Less than), >= (Greater than or equal to), <= (Less than or equal to).
- Bitwise Operators: Bitwise operators are used in Boolean algebraic expressions. Some of the bitwise operators are BIT-NOT, BIT-AND, BIT-XOR and BIT-OR.
- Character String Operators: ABAP also provides Character String Operators. Some of the important Character String Operators are CO (Contains Only), CN (Not contains only), CA (Contains any), NA (Not contains any), CS (Contains a String), NS (Not Contains a String), CP (Contains a Pattern) and NP (Not contains a Pattern).
Types of Loops in ABAP:
ABAP provides Loops for handling loop requirements. There are three types of Loops. They are while loop, Do loop and Nested loop.
- While loop: ABAP provides While loop when a statement or group of statements are true.
- Do loop: To perform a task ABAP provides Do Statement.
- Nested loop: We can use While Loop or Do Loop one or more times is known as Nested Loop.
“At Global Online Trainings you can gain the quality education by our trained professors.”
Loop Control Statements:
In ABAP, there are three Loop Control Statements. They are Continue, Check and Exit.
- Continue: Continue Loop control statement is used to leave out the remainder of its body and it starts the next loop pass.
- Check: In ABAP, when the condition is false then other statements after CHECK are neglected and then next loop is passed.
- Exit: After the conversion of loop the execution is transferred to the statement without delay following the loop.
SAP Functional Modules:
Some of the important SAP Functional Courses are
- SAP FICO
- SAP MM
- SAP SD
- SAP PP
- SAP PM
- SAP ARIBA
- SAP PS
- SAP QM
- SAP HR
- SAP Simple Finance
- SAP WM
- SAP TM
- SAP SRM
- SAP SCM
- SAP SNC
SAP FICO Training:
Introduction of SAP FICO Training:
SAP FICO stands for Finance Accounting and Cost Controlling. SAP FICO is a module in SAP ERP (SAP Enterprise Resource Planning). Where FI stands for Financial Accounting and CO stands for Controlling. SAP FICO is widely used in SAP ERP. This is used for internal as well as external accounting. SAP FI is an important module of all SAP implementations. Among SAP implementations, SAP FI is an important module. SAP FI is used for external reporting.
SAP FI stands for Financial Accounting. In SAP ERP, SAP FI plays a very important role in SAP ERP. SAP FI plays a major role for any organization because with the help of SAP FI only any organization can store the financial data. SAP FI is connected to SAP modules like SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP PP etc.
Uses of SAP FI:
Some of the uses of SAP FI module and it deal with financial components. They are fixed asset, Tax accounting, parallel valuations etc.
“If the student misses the session we also provide backup sessions according to student feasibility”
SAP CO is also one of the most important SAP modules for organizations. Because this is used for coordination, monitoring and optimization. The main purpose of SAP controlling module is planning.
SAP MM Training:
Introduction of SAP MM Training:
In SAP MM, MM stands for Materials Management. SAP ERP software is one of the most widely used business software. This application module supports the procurement and inventory functions occurred in the daily life business process.
Features of SAP Materials Management:
Some of the important features of SAP Materials Management are as follows.
- Basically SAP MM deals with two managements known as Material management and Inventory management.
- SAP MM is one of the modules of SAP ERP software.
- Many companies uses SAP Materials Management because with the help of SAP Materials Management makes to run the business effectively
Advantages of SAP Materials Management:
The main advantages of SAP Materials Management are as follows.
- Reduces material costs by avoiding stocking of unnecessary or obsolete materials.
- Losses of Inventory are minimized.
- The labor cost is reduced.
- Manufacturing of cycle times are reduced and those can be controlled effectively.
- Expenditure on unwanted material storage is reduced.
- Delivery time is reduced.
- Organization transparency is increased.
Procurement Process of SAP Materials Management:
For every business to start and maintain they must require materials and services. The process of purchasing materials and accepting the services from dealers is known as procurement process. There are three points in procurement process. The materials should be in correct quantity, the quality of the materials should be good and they should be delivered at correct time.
The procurement process is again divided into two types. They are Basic Procurement and Special Procurement.
“We provide both online training as well as corporate training according to student requirement”
Receiving the materials and services in the correct quantity, at the correct place and at the correct time is known as Basic procurement. We have to maintain the balance between Quantity, Price and Time.
Procurement activities are divided into five types. They are
- Requirement: We have to analyze how much quantity of material is required and what type of service is required and which supplier can fulfill the requirements.
- Purchase Requisition: We get the information of items or services from the purchasing department and this is known as internal document.
- Purchase Order: The stage where an order is created from requisition is known as purchase order. And this is approved and assigned to a supplier.
- Invoice received: It is the stage where the material is received by the company and its condition and quality are being inspected. At this stage an invoice is received by the sender.
- Invoice verification: When the company pays to vendor than the bringing together of the invoice and PO is accomplished.
“Our team will be available for 24/7 to clarify your doubts regarding the course”
Types of Basic Procurement:
Basic Procurement is divided into two types. They are Procurement of Stock vs Consumption and External vs Internal Procurement.
Procurement of Stock vs Consumption:
The differences between the stock and the consumption are as follows.
- Procurement for stock: The place where the material is kept in a stock is known as Procurement for stock. When the material is received from the vendor than it is kept in a stock. The stock of the material may increase or decrease it totally depends on the quantity of material received and it also depends on the quantity of material issued. If there is master record within the system than only the material is ordered for stock.
- Procurement for Direct Consumption: In this, the material is taken away as soon as it is received. The user should notify the consumption purpose. If there is master record within the system than the material is ordered for consumption.
External vs Internal Procurement:
The difference between the External procurement and Internal Procurement are as follows.
External Procurement: External Procurement is divided into three basic forms. They are
- One-Time orders: When the orders are irregular for material and services than One-time orders are generally used.
- Long-term contracts: If the materials are ordered regularly and at the same time the materials are in large quantities, than we can negotiate deal with vendor for pricing or conditions.
- Long-term scheduling agreement: To schedule an agreement the materials should be delivered on daily basis at exact time.
Large corporate organizations may own multiple separate businesses or companies. When we get the materials and services from identical company. Multiple business or companies are owned by large corporate organizations. So each and every company maintains a complete bookkeeping system.
Special stocks are handled in a different way and these stocks are not related to the company and these stocks are kept at a specific location. They are classified into some categories. They are Consignment stocks, Third-party processing, pipeline Handling, Returnable Transport Stock, Subcontracting and Stock Transfer using Stock Transport Order.
“To be successful in career, Register with us and join today!”
SAP End User Training is provided by one of the dominant online training cloud for many software courses Global Online Training. We have a team of most experienced technical trainers and they will give training in all required aspects as per your job point of view. With the help of our trainers training you can build and you can also able to take care of monitor applications in the aim of maximizing customer or user values. We are providing SAP End User Training through online from India for low cost and for your flexible time slots with our trainers. Fresher who just got job and students who are willing to get job in SAP End User both can take this training through online. For SAP End User, salary in India will be 1.5 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs. For more details and contact information please visit our official website