SAP for Utilities Training Introduction:
SAP for Utilities Training solutions support business processes along the increasingly complex supply value chain from generation, transmission, and distribution to metering and retail. Whether regulated or de-regulated, you’ll learn how to optimize processes for meter management, billing, accounting, customer service, and reporting.
SAP for Utilities Online training is rendered by the best subject matter experts and the tutorials prepared by these expert industry allied tutors are made with latest industry updates. Classes are available for the individual as well as for corporate batches on demand. Call the help desk for more information for online SAP for Utilities training’s and its details.
SAP for Utilities Online Training Course Content
SAP Utilities overview
- SAP Utilities Introduction
- SAP Utilities/CCS overview
- Scope of Regulated & Deregulated Market for Utilities
- Recognize how SAP Utilities integrated in the R/3 Environment
- Functional scope of the Utilities system
- Basic Master Data/Basic Functions.
- Business Master Data
- Technical master Data
- Schedule Master Data
- Device Master Data
- Concept of Move-in/out process
- Overview of Customer Interaction Centre
- Overview of Contract account Receivables & payables
- Overview of Device Management Module
- Explanation of Business scenarios in ISU
Billing & Invoicing Module
- Master Data & functions relevant to Billing
- How rates & prices are mapped in the Utilities system.
- Configuration of Rate Structure/Tariff Design.
- Configuration of Schema development & Rate determination process
- Configure customizing settings for billing & invoicing Process
- Discounts / surcharges
- Meter reading order creation & consumption entry results process
- Explanation of Different billing cycles like Manual billing, Interim billing, Periodic billing & final billing.
- Bill Print out functions.
- Billing & Invoicing Integration with DM & FICA module
- Overview of Dynamic Period Control
- Explanation of Budget billing includes Payment scheme & Instalment plan execution
- Concept of Installation Groupings & serial switching s
- Overview of Energy Data Management.