SAP Forecasting & Replenishment
SAP Forecasting & Replenishment Training Introduction:
SAP Forecasting & Replenishment training gives a key solution which drives the efficient inventories in stores & a DC of retailers. SAP Forecasting & Replenishment allows planning & a executing inventory strategies on the global basis. With its advanced multilevel of a replenishment capabilities it allows streamlining inventories along with the supply chain & a lower overall inventory levels & a cost while optimizing fulfillment rates.
Learn all this under the expert professional guidance. We render the course by subject matter experts with an interactive and informative way. To know more details about the course enroll with Global Online Trainings by contacting our help desk.
Pre-requisites of SAP Forecasting and Replenishment Training:
- Knowledge about the supply of chain process in general
- General experience with the SAP system
- Knowledge about an replenishment process in SAP
SAP Forecasting and Replenishment Training Overview:
- SAP Forecasting & Replenishment TRAINING is about business process begins with the evaluation of future demand of a customers, & then of stores & DC, which needs to be fulfilled.
- This demand are determination considers of effect of upcoming events on a demand of the different products, such as a promotions or seasonality. The demand is then are opposed to the anticipated in-stock positions in order to determine whether these are sufficient to meet the demand.
- If not enough inventory will be available, an order needs to be placed to cover the gap between supply and demand. While building an order different constraints have to be considered, such as a vendor minimums, pack size requirements or truck load restrictions like weight or the volume.
- Orders might need to specific approval before being the transmitted to the respective vendor. In parallel, many vendors expect the retailers to provide them with forecasts of a order volumes expected for an future to allow for a better planning of their own supply chain & a production capacities.
- From an system perspective the process flow works as follows The process begins with a transfer of data into the SAP F&R which are needed to run the forecasting & a replenishment processes.
- Once the data are updated & are available, forecasting & a replenishment calculations run automatically First, the forecast is been calculated. On this basis requirements calculation starts an issues net requirements which are then optimized.
- The results from this step are to be optimized order proposals, & a , possibly, also alerts (called “exceptions”). Order proposals are processed in the order proposal release management where they are to be either released or forwarded to exception handling or an manual release processes.