SAP Grants Management
SAP Grants Management Training Introduction:
The Grants Management component is designed to provide public sector organizations and bodies engaged in higher education or research with an integrated tool they can use to: Plan, budget, identify, obtain, and record all funding related to received grants,Plan, budget, identify, obtain, schedule, perform, and record the tasks and activities related to managing the sponsored programs and furthering the sponsor’s and organization’s objectives.
With Global Online Training’s the SAP Grants Management Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the SAP Grants Management tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online SAP training course contact reach at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
Prerequisites of SAP Grants Management:
- Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- Knowledge on Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
SAP Grants Management Module Online Training Course Content:
TOPIC :1 Grantor, grant, expenditure and revenue types, grantor program, fund of master data
TOPIC 2: Lifecycle of a grant from the project idea to the final report
TOPIC 3: Budgeting, availability control; revenue to increase the budget
TOPIC 4: Integration with the modules CO, FM, HR, AA, MM, and SD
TOPIC :5 Billing, calaculation of grants from the sponsor
TOPIC :6 SAP Grants Management Training in foreign currency
TOPIC :7 Cost sharing between recipient and grantor
TOPIC :8 Overhead
TOPIC :9 Disclosure of sponsored funds
TOPIC :10 Procedure support using electronic file management
TOPIC :11 Internal and external reporting procedure
SAP Grants Management Training (GM-GTE) component is designed to provide public sector organizations and bodies engaged in higher education or research with an integrated tool they can use to:
Plan, budget, identify, obtain, and record all funding related to received grants
Plan, budget, identify, obtain, schedule, perform, and record the tasks and activities related to managing the sponsored programs and furthering the sponsor’s and organization’s objectives
Differentiate between eligible and ineligible costs
Bill and record sponsor amounts
Record and report all related costs, revenues, and required statistical information
Integration of SAP Grants Management Training:
SAP Grants Management Training component interfaces with, among others, Funds Management (FM), Controlling (CO), Financial Accounting (FI), Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Human Resources (HR), and Travel Management (FI-TV).
- All stages of SAP Grants Management Training development, from proposal through application to award and closing, are addressed. In addition, user-defined statuses can be created to complement any of the lifecycle statuses delivered as standard.
- This is an object used as a cost collector to reflect the organization’s sponsored projects.
- This is an object used to summarize the organization’s revenues and expenses based on the sponsor’s requirements.
- The SAP Grants Management Training budgeting functions are based on the SAP Grants Management Online Training lifecycle statuses and support planning and application development (preaward) as well as post-award budgeting and any sponsor cost sharing requirements.
SAP Grants Management Module Training uses the SD billing functions, slightly modified for sponsored program billing requirements. The following scenarios are supported:
Features of SAP Grants Management Training:
SAP Grants Management Training solution includes the following functions and objects:
- Resource-related billing
- Milestone billing
- Billing plans
- Manual billing
- SAP Grants Management Training also provides a facility for producing invoices for individual grants and offers mass processing by sponsor, range of sponsors, grants, or range of grants. SAP Grants Management Training postings can be changed before the sponsor invoice is created. For example, postings can be blocked (postponed), partially blocked, or billed in full.
Indirect cost (IDC) calculation
- SAP Grants Management Training delivers functions to compute the sponsor’s IDC expense and record a financial posting in the organization’s accounting ledgers.
- IDC rates are assigned to each grant for each sponsored program + sponsored class combination and multiple IDC recovery accounts for the organization’s recognition of IDC revenues are available.
- IDC rates and recovery accounts are time-dependent and can be capped.
- This is an online, centralized area for recording information related to the administration of a grant. Examples include SAP documents, electronic and software files, and sponsor-related URLs.
- This is an integrated workplace for defining, scheduling, and monitoring periodic processes with a special focus on batch jobs and batch workflows. Schedule Manager can be used for any type of period process.
SAP Grants Management Training Goals:
- Participants can learn how the SAP system optimizes the management of grants on the side of the recipient.
- Participants will understand the integration of SAP Grant Management Training with the usual business processes.
- They will also learn which Customizing settings should be executed.
- Accelerated Deployment of SAP Grants Management Training Best Practices within few weeks
- Enhanced Financial Visibility of Public Funds
- Multiple Touch Points for Stakeholders
- Build-in checks and mechanism for Audit Control
- Compliance with Government Rules and Regulations
- Leverage Web interface for Faster and Unified Access
Key business benefits of GIST Solution:
- Personalized and high quality service enhancing SAP Grants Management Training and Citizen Satisfaction
- Effective communication to Applicants regarding services, programs, policies, product and its benefits
- Integrated Case Management for common processes provides citizen-centric services with better visibility and accountability
- Increased productivity and faster response time due to streamlined processes
- Integration with legacy / other SAP Grants Management Training systems including Financial, BW and portal system
Value Proposition of SAP Grants Management Training:
- Quick Deployment
- Predictable Timelines
- Reduced Time-to-Value
- Fixed Scope & Fixed Cost
- Standardized SAP software
- Flexibility and Scalability
Differentiators Functionalities of SAP Grants Management Training:
- Integrated Activity and Task Management for Structured Program Management
- Flexible BRF+ for Grant Assessment
- Intuitive ERMS Routing for issue Resolution
- Integrated Budget Commitment in ECC Funds Management
- Dynamic System Alerts for Critical Events
- Consolidated Data History Within Case Management