SAP GTM Training
SAP GTM Training Introduction:
SAP GTM Online Training is a module of SAP ERP as well as SD (Sales Distribution) and MM (Material Management) modules.SAP Global Trade Management Training have been developing and enhancing by SAP. SAP GTM Training allows you to integrate and streamline sales and purchasing processes effectively and economically. The SAP GTM is developed at the top of SAP SD / MM as you know and put. It is a logistics solution or the functionalities.
SAP GTM Training could be a perfect SAP module to realize that business processes in SAP. Global Online Trainings offers online SAP GTM Training for individuals and corporate batches. The entire training session are conducted by SAP professionals with real banking industry exposure. SAP GTM Training Module not only offers exceptional business insight it helps in enjoying great rewarding career in terms of growth prospect.
SAP Global Trade Management Online Training Course Content
TOPIC 1: MA 14 PROCESS
- Trading Contract Management
- Expense Management
- Trading Execution Management
- Position Management
- Risk Management
TOPIC 2: BORNESS SCENARIO MAPS
TOPIC 3: Global Trade Management Association Process
- Create tracing contract (Purchase-sided)
- Create trading contract (sales-sided)
- Plan expenses
- Coned profits & loss
- Initiate currency heading
- Hedge currency
- Cash flow Planning
- Create Sales order and Purchase order
TOPIC 4: Multiple quantity units
TOPIC 5: Partner functions -SAP GTM Training
TOPIC 6: Global Trade Management: Back-to-Back Trading Process
- Create trading Contract (Back-to-Back)
- Plan Expenses
- Create Profit & Loss
- Create sales order & Purchase order
TOPIC 7: Global Trade Management: Long Position Trading Process
- Hedge commodity
- Create purchase order
TOPIC 8: Global Trade Management Start Position Trading Process
- Create sales order
What Is SAP GTM ?
- In the trading environment, it is essential to control and organize the flow of materials and services from vendors to customers.
- The principle of the business is to match demand from the customer with supply from the vendor.
- This type of business is known as triangular business, principal business, or back-to-back business.
- The industry defines this type of business as business where purchasing and sales are carried out in parallel, in the same trading department.
For example, you get a sales order from a customer, search for the best vendor to fulfill the customer’s requirements, and issue a purchase order, all in one transaction. You can manage shipping, transportation, and customs clearance for the goods. The vendor then delivers the goods directly to the customer. The trading company gets an invoice from the vendor, and bills the customer. Finally, you receive payment from the customer and make a payment to the vendor.
It’s not easy to get the job for the job theoretical knowledge is not enough you should have practical knowledge on the SAP GTM. We not only provide training to SAP GTM also give job/project support.Virtual Job support are experts in providing the support services. We have 10+ years experience in IT industry providing the support services. Our trainers will clearly explain each and every problem that are take place in your project.
SAP GTM Training Overview:
- SAP GTM is a module like MM (Materials Management) or SD (Sales and Distribution) within the SAP ECC (ERP), and it is to support a company for their purchase and sales businesses.
- Like the MM and SD modules it is already included into the SAP standard software. As the name “Global Trade Management” suggests, this module was originally developed for the trading business.
- But it can be used all over where goods will be purchased and sold, and not only within trading companies. So SAP GTM training can be used pretty much in any other industry!
- With SAP GTM Training you will get a better overview of your trading business, eg documents flow, status of specified business and completeness, as well a profit simulation and much more.
- The handling for documents and processes are simplified compared to SD and MM, because the amount of document numbers and transactions for necessary work can be reduced.
- Further information are given for each of the following points. Details can be found on each item with the appropriate link.
- SAP Global Trade Management in short called as SAP GTM, It is a license free component of the SAP ERP & is the basic layer to implement.
- On the other side, GTS is a former Foreign Trade module in R/3 & it is mainly focused on the specific trading business steps / processes i.e. Export and Import.
- Learn how SAP GTM Training allows you to integrate & streamline the sales as well as the purchasing processes both effectively & economically in detail by enrolling for SAP GTM Training
- To elaborate it detail, for example if your company has a business unit, which sourcing a product or an service internally or externally & sell (purchasing), distribute it to internal or external customer (sales), Then SAP GTM training could be a perfect SAP module to realize that business processes in the SAP.
- By using SAP GTM training you will get an better overview of your trading business, for example documents flow, status of specified business & the completeness, as well a profit simulation & much more. In SAP GTM Training the handling for documents & the processes are simplified compared to SAP SD & SAP MM, because the amount of document numbers and transactions for necessary work can be reduced. Further information are given for each of the following points in details can be learned as a part of SAP GTM Training.
- A company that deploys an global trade management software system can reduce the costs, risks & delays associated with manual compliance & also tracking efforts.
Importance of SAP GTM :
Few of its importance are listed belwo, more you will come across SAP GTM Training.
- SAP GTM Training speed up the outbound & inbound customs clearance, by reducing unnecessary delays
- Minimize fines & penalties from trade compliance violations
- It protect company brand & image, & it avoids trade with sanctioned or denied parties
- It eliminate time-consuming, manual compliance tasks & boost the productivity with automation. More of its importance can be learned as a part of SAP GTM Training.
- It contribute to bottom-line savings through duty minimization opportunities.
SAP GTM consists of four core elements:
The trading contract is a central document for order entry in the SAP GTM Training. These TC will handle the single sided TCs but considering only sales or only purchase order. The two sided TCs will handle the both sales and the purchase within one single document at the same time. Trading Contract is an order-processing document that integrates sales and purchasing information in one transaction. Trading Contract is used as a basic document for the whole trading process. Trading execution, the follow-on process of the trading transaction, and expense handling are based on the trading contract.
Here it deals with trading expenses. SAP GTM Training maintains planned and unplanned additional costs nothing but the trading expenses directly in the trading contract. This process will do a head while creating or changing the trading contract, but also at later moments within the follow-on documents of the process. It will probably maintain the expenses in the trading contract. Virtual Job support provides best SAP GTM online project support by expert trainers.
It deals with data accociation. Hence it also know as association. As discussed in the TCS about the single sided sales and purchase , here we can link items os single sided contracts for different usage.
Two functions exist to help you do this:
Using Portfolio Management you can control values that you entered when you were creating the trading contract. A special key is assigned dynamically to the contract item. This key serves to optimize use of sales-side and purchasing-side quantities.
You can use association management to create links (associations) between sales and purchasing data at item level. The system tracks material position information, and creates links between sales and purchasing based on the key information, portfolio. You can maintain this link flexibly. You create, change or delete this relationship during logistics document processing.
4.Trading Execution Workbench:
This is the final core element where you can atomize the follow on processes and can also simplify them. For example you can control creation and handling deliveries or invoices can be controlled.
Export processes managed by global trade management software include:
- Screening against sanctioned party lists,
- Managing export licenses,
- Performing embargo checks,
- Sending electronic communications to customs,
- Maintaining export classification, and
- Driving outbound trade finance services such as letters of credit.
Import processes managed by global trade management software include:
- Managing classification codes,
- Producing import documents
- Managing open letters of credit, and
- Ensuring import controls.
SAP GTM Training Overview
- GTM contract
- GTM back to back contract
- GTM contract status management
- GTM contract copy control
- GTM integration with Sales cycle
- GTM integration with Purchase cycle
- GTM expense management Planned and Unplanned expense
- GTM execution workbench
- GTM position management.
Why SAP Global Trade Services?
Because SAP is the leading supplier of Global Trade Management software worldwide. With our global trade management software, you can:
- Speed outbound and inbound customs clearance, reducing unnecessary delays
- Minimise fines and penalties from trade compliance violations
- Protect company brand and image, and avoid trade with sanctioned or denied parties
- Eliminate time-consuming, manual compliance tasks and boost productivity with automation
- Contribute to bottom-line savings through duty minimization opportunities
Conclusion About SAP GTM Training:
Trading is a business of buying the product from one source and sell it to the customer by keeping higher margin. The business can happen domestically (or) globally. In the trading environment, it is necessary to control and organize the flow of materials and services from vendors to customers. The principle of the business is to match demand from the customer with supply from the vendor. This type of business is known as triangular business, principal business, or back-to-back business. The industry defines this type of business as business where purchasing and sales are carried out in parallel, in the same trading department. Our trainers will skilled you on the SAP GTM job support at flexible hours.