SAP HANA Live Training Introduction:
SAP HANA Live is solution for real-time reporting on HANA. It is a separate package that comes with predefined SAP HANA content across the SAP Business Suite. SAP HANA Live provides SAP-delivered content (similar in concept like SAP BW content), in form of SAP HANA calculation views for real-time operational reporting. The calculation views spans across majority of ECC modules (FI, CO, MM, PP, SD, PS, CRM, GTS, AM and GRC).
With Global Online Trainings the SAP HANA Live Training is coordinated by best industry experts and the SAP HANA Live tutorial is prepared with best industry updates for offering participants best professional insight over modules. The training is available for individual and corporate batches. To know more about this online SAP training course contact reach at helpdesk of Global Online Trainings today.
SAP HANA Live Online Training Course Content
TOPIC 1: SAP HANA Live - Platform for Real-Time Intelligence
TOPIC 2: Demo SAP HANA Live pre-built Views
TOPIC 3: SAP HANA pre-configured BI content in Business Client
TOPIC 4: SAP HANA Live Applications
TOPIC 5: Deployment Options
TOPIC 6: Rapid Deployment Solutions
SAP HANA Live Overview:
What is SAP HANA Live?
- SAP HANA Live Training previously known as SHAF – SAP HANA Analytic Foundation is solution for real-time reporting on HANA.
- It is a separate package that comes with predefined SAP HANA Live Training content across the SAP Business Suite.
What does SAP HANA Live provides?
- SAP HANA Live Training provides SAP-delivered content , in form of SAP HANA Live Training calculation views for real-time operational reporting. The calculation views spans across majority of ECC modules.
- The content is represented as a VDM – virtual data model, which is based on the transnational and master data tables of the SAP Business Suite.
- Currently more than 2000 views are delivered in SAP HANA Live Training Package.
Architecture of SAP HANA Live:
SAP HANA Live Training calculation views are designed on top of SAP Business Suite tables. These views are optimized for best performance and analytic purposes. These views form a Virtual Data Model (VDM) that customers and partners can reuse.
Data provided by the virtual data model can be presented through multi-purpose analytical UIs, such as SAP Business Objects BI Suite UIs, and domain-specific web applications.
The HANA Live Training views are divided into 3 categories:
- Query Views: The views which are exposed for consumption by end user for reporting needs.
- Reusable views: Customers can build upon reusable views to create their own custom query views.
- Private Views: Views that are built on top of the tables and not intended to be changed.
Advantages of HANA Live:
SAP HANA Live Training for SAP Business Suite provides the following advantages compared to regular reporting solutions:
Any access to the reporting framework is based on standard mechanisms such as SQL or MDX. No BW modeling or ABAP programming will be required.
One approach is chosen for all SAP Business Suite applications, enabling a common reporting across application boundaries.
The virtual data model hides the complexity and Customizing dependencies of our SAP Business Suite data model to make data available without requiring a deep understanding of SAP models.
SAP HANA Live for SAP Business Suite features SAP HANA as the underlying computing engine, to enable fast analytics on high data volumes.
Since all reporting happens on primary data (or a real-time replication of it), there is no need to wait for data warehousing loading jobs to finish. The cycle time from recording to reporting is dramatically reduced.