SAP HR Renewal
Introduction to SAP HR Renewal Training:
Technology is constantly evolving & offering new ways for doing everyday tasks in an friendlier way. As such, it is important that companies continue to innovate & ensure that users of their products are provided with the best their products have to offer. With this in mind, SAP has released the HR Renewal, the new environment for the HR professionals (e.g., end users in the HR department), managers, & employees. The HR renewal is an add-on for the SAP ERP enhancement packages that contains new capabilities for some of HR areas. The HR renewal shipments contain the functional as well as the user experience improvements & are aimed to increase the productivity of the HR Professionals & the overall HR efficiency. For more details about the SAP HR Renewal Training contact our support team now !
Prerequisites Of SAP HR Renewal Training:
- Knowledge equivalent to an consultant profile for the SAP HR Renewal 1.0
- More than 12 months project experience
- Upcoming participation in an SAP HR Renewal 2.0 project
- Basic knowledge about the SAP HR/HCM in SAP EhP 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
HR Renewal 2.0 Online Course Content
3. CONFIGURATION IN R/3 RELATED TO HR RENEWAL:
- Activate business functions
- Launch Pad Customization:
- Add custom role to HR Renewal role personalization
- Activate services in R/3
- Activate substitution in HR Renewal
- My Team on behalf service
- System Alias Mapping
5. PORTAL CONFIGURATION RELATED TO LSO
- KM Folder configuration:
- Configure the lms/mediator/config for lms.
- Activate Sicf Services.
- Roles for LSO
2.PORTAL CONFIGURATION RELATED TO HR RENEWAL:
- Folder Creation:
- System Creation:
- UI5 Iview creation:
- Deploy Business Package
4.PORTAL CONFIGURATION FOR LOGON PAGE
- Create System Alias
- Logon page modification
- Portal Group and Role creation
- Master rule creation
6. PMS (PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) PORTAL CONFIGURATION
- Appraisal Document OBN.
Employees and Managers – ESS and MSS in HR Renewal 2.0 (Functional)
1.What Is HR Renewal?
3.Employee Self-Service on SAP UI5
- ESS Lane: My Info
- Employee Profile
- Integrated Workforce Viewer
- Pay Statement
- Leave Request
- My Services
- My Learnings
- Work Feeds
4.Search Lane - Easily and intuitive access to the search features from whereever you are
- Manager Self-Service on SAP UI5
- My Team
- My Team Services
- My KPIs, KPI Monitor, and My Reports
- Team Calendar
- Employee Profile
- Leave Approval
What is HR Renewal?
- HR Renewal is a part of SAP’s HR core of a renovation program, which is aimed to the boost productivity of a HR Professionals & also increase HR efficiency.
- This program shows the SAP’s commitment in the investing heavily in the core HR on-premise, so that the customers can leverage their existing a systems, even when their SAP is enabling an HCM transition to the cloud.
- HR Renewal has been many functional & also UX improvements. Notable improvements are to the additional of a HR Professional Role, & a new user interface option for the (P&F) forms of a development based on the WebDynpro for the ABAP.
Who Can Benefit for SAP HR Renewal Training
- The Solution Consultant
Overview About SAP HR Renewal:
- The SAP recently released the HR Renewal Feature Package 4, which is an Web-based solution developed by using the SAP’s new development environment called as UI (User Interface) Development Toolkit for HTML5, or more commonly referred to as the SAPUI5.
- The SAPUI5’s technology allows for the development of user-friendly Web applications that connect to the SAP systems in various ways, mainly by using SAP Gateway. More you will come across SAP HR Renewal Training by our expert consultants.
- SAP HR Renewal Training is newly redefined for the navigation helps the users work more effectively & eficiently.
- It enables the quick navigation with fewer clicks to the content. Information is been organized, prioritized & the better accessible to an user.
- Fast data entry for aids like cut, copy, paste & user friendly capabilities like search and save as draft provide better usability.
- No HR Administrator role provides an HR users ability to initiate, execute, & to check the HR processes such as the hiring an employee or an organizational of reassignment, Edit employees’ master data, Manage in the Digital Personnel File etc. HR Admin was an available to customers prior to HR Renewal.
- HR Professional role is an new & was released as part of a HR Renewal. It has an more functionality and has the new improved UI.
- SAP HR Renewal Training is HR Renewal will require the ECC 6.0 & a Enhancement Package 6 as a pre-requisite. It is an delivered as an “In-advance” or the early shipment of Enhancement Package 7 (EhP7).
- SAP HR Renewal Training could use an NetWeaver Business Client or Portal. In general, the NWBC is more obvious choice if all the services deployed are built in the Webdynpro ABAP.
- If a customer has been mix of a WD Java and WD ABAP services, Enterprise Portal is an better choice. Choice between the NWBC & an Portal is based on many of factors.
- The efficient navigation – landing page
- Consumer-grade look & feel – the modern appearance
- Introduction of social concepts – the collaboration, feeds
- The Functional enhancements