SAP IBP Training
Introduction to SAP IBP Training:
SAP IBP is also called as SAP Integrated Business Planning. It is cloud-based integrated business planning SAP module helps to real-time, integrated supply chain planning. SAP IBP produces all functions relate to Product sales, demand, inventory, supply, and responses. Reliable Efficiency, real-time-dash boards, embedded social support are offered by SAP IBP. Advanced analytics, Interactive simulation also available in SAP IBP. SAP IBP provides profitable results for organizations.
Global Online Trainings provide Best SAP IBP Training across the globe. Our SAP IBP Online Training makes you an expert in SAP Integrated Business Planning and helps you to get more profitable results for your organizations. It’s not just about Training it’s about making your career in SAP IBP! If you have any queries please contact Global Online Trainings helpline.
What are Prerequisites to take SAP IBP Training?
If you are looking to learn SAP IBP course, you have some prerequisites
- You must have knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of SAP Supply Chain Planning Solutions.
- Able to understand SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization APO.
And the SAP IBP Course is designed for,
- Young Professions who are looking to jumpstart their career in SAP Field.
- Business Planners and IT Software Professions who currently live on SAP APO.
SAP IBP Course Details:
Course Name: SAP IBP Training
Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for SAP IBP Course
Duration of Course: 30 Hrs
Do We Provide Materials? Yes, If you register with Global Online Trainings, the SAP IBP Training Materials will be provided.
Course Fee: After register with Global Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
Overview Of SAP IBP Training:
SAP Integrated Business planning is an SAP’s product, which has taken new state of art platform for the real-time, integrated supply-chain planning – built on top of SAP HANA, for the cloud deployment. SAP IBP has been developed to deliver integrated, unified planning across sales & operations, demand, inventory, supply & response planning, as well as the supply chain control tower for dashboard analytics & monitoring. It delivers a new paradigm of the user experience (UX) & efficiency, leveraging the real-time dashboards, advanced predictive analytics, interactive simulation.
Your organization needs to be creating plans for its entire supply chain network while meaning a number of business needs. Understanding and ability to predict customer demand is essential for an efficient and effective supply chain. Supply chain generates manufacturing, distribution and inventory plans to meet the demand with supply. End-to-end visibility to supply chain performance and the ability to plan a quick response to performance issues are crucial in today’s volatile markets. All the decisions should be profit-driven and the financial plans should be aligned and integrated with the supply chain plans.
This course shows all these needs can be addressed by SAP Integrated Business Planning
Each application applies its own functionality to provide a fully integrated planning suite to the entire supply chain organization.
Those applications are
- S&OP: It offers immediate what-if functionality to support the integrated supply and demand implications of different scenarios as a predictive analytical tool
- Supply: Production supply planning with real-time analysis of capacity and demand implications on a given set of resources in a supply chain
- Demand: Demand planning at any level, free of the restrictions of traditional hierarchies by being able to cascade changes at any level throughout the entire network
- Inventory: Shows the true cost of inventory and service to the entire organization by demonstrating the actual implications of maintaining specific service levels against the variability of the supply chain
Are you ready to plan integrated business planning for your business?
Integrated Business Planning for Highly Performance Businesses:
IBP (Integrated Business Planning) is designed as the businesses best practice model. An Integrated Business Planning assists you to meet your customers, tools, stock records time and cost and help you get more profits.
Business with Integrated Business Planning can be well organized, more proficient and will be able to earn more money when evaluating with other businesses that who don’t have a plan of IBP.
If your business ready to implement Integrated business plan,
- You will be getting the most excellent results and able to control teams.
- Your company will get a reliable process with clear jobs and accountabilities.
With Integrated Business Planning your company will be successfully implemented as below.
Capable Integrated Business Planning:
- Integrated business plans with scenario planning
- The process used to create an Annual Business Plan
- Business decisions not functional, team working
- This is the decision-making process for a formal way to run the business
- Risk Assessed
- Helps to give shape to optimal organization structure
- All elements defined with correct accountability, KPI’s and structure
- The focus is on demand /supply strategic balancing
- Initiate an integrated supply chain KPI’s
- Challenging behaviors but not yet team working
Disconnected Management Processes:
- Traditional Management meeting focused on the past
- Annual budgeting process with the poor basis for forwarding projections
Full Integrated Business Planning:
- Structural Modeling, Some knowledge-based automation
- Customers Strategic alliances for long term horizon, Shared again
- Exploring strategic opportunities through organization agility
- the process operates at all levels of the corporate structure
Advanced Integrated Business Planning:
- Focus on Customer Experience Value Chain
- Optimization-scenario planning & modeling
- Strategically driven
- Reshapes to meet organization demands
- Created to operate corporate structure at all levels
- A supply chain with established collaboration
- Continuous Integrated Reconciliation
- Risks modeled, managed through the process
How your business can benefit from SAP IBP Features?
Increasingly connected and empowered customers are rapidly grown global, middle class, faster moving more complex market that can access a vast store of data on products and trends. Its no wonders supply chains are more dynamic than ever.
- You need a greater Agility to respond quickly to reach customer expatiation.
- Better control across your business.
- With optimized communication and planning to handle on cost and complexity.
- In addition, it provides an ability to manage an exception.
- It leverages new trends in the market and explores the new business scenario that position to beat the competition.
- That why SAP has come up with integrated business planning solutions and powered by SAP HANA.
- Integrated business planning with SAP Solution leverages the power of SAP HANA in-memory technology.
- Along with a unified single instance unified data model. To deliver more level of support to your people and process.
What are the major Applications in SAP IBP?
As a part of SAP IBP Training,
We will see what are the 5 major applications of IBP?
- Integrated business planning for sales and operations
- Supply chain control tower
- Integrated business planning for inventory
- Integrated business planning for demand
- Integrated business planning for response and supply
Supply chain control tower: It says how users to navigate, analyze, & profitably manage the end to end supply chain in real time scenario. It has got the KPI dashboard, Global visibility, Alerting to Action and Task Case Management. It also enables:
- How to Quickly identify, evaluate impact & resolve the supply chain problems.
- How to collaborate, communicate & monitor the performance of the supply chain.
- It increases the visibility across internal & external systems, planning & the execution.
Business Benefits of supply chain control tower:
- It Increases on-time delivery performance
- It Decreases the overall inventory levels
- It also Increases the supply chain agility
Integrated business planning for sales and operations:
- The proper business plan to achieve increases in profits & market shares.
- Effectively balance both the demand & supply in order to reach attain financial targets
- It Increases the speed & agility of planning which in turn helps to drive the most profitable responses
- It also Improves forecast accuracy & also manages the on-time delivery
SAP Integrated Business planning for inventory:
- It Optimizes the inventory targets in order to increase the service levels, by considering supply chain uncertainties
- It Improves customer service levels
- It Maximizes the efficiency of inventory & working capital
- IT Standardize the planning processes for inventory targets
- It concentrates on the Improvement of planner productivity
- Meanwhile, it also reduces production & distribution costs too
SAP Integrated Business planning for supply:
- How to create the advanced supply planning simulations for S&OP based on the forecasts, orders, & inventory of safety stock targets
- How to simulate the constrained and unconstrained production for distribution plans, by using optimization algorithms
- What is the advantage of multi-level sourcing determination for both the distribution & Bills of Material
- How it plans a scenario for Simulation capabilities
SAP Integrated Business planning for response:
- It is a fast rules-based priority-driven supply planning,
- It allocates planning & order rescheduling It mainly focus on supporting what-if analysis the actual or hypothetical changes to demand & supply
- It generates & also provides allocations to the ATP for online confirmations of the sales orders
- It is both Order based and demand based. As it is priority driven, it provides Infinite / Finite planning
- It reduces TCO.
- Minimize the implementation risks
- Improved return on IT investments
- Sustainable and cost-effective support
- Real-time scenarios & simulation on the entire model
- Demand, supply chain, financial model at aggregate & detailed levels
- End to end comprehensive view of supply chain current & historical supply chain performance
- It gives alerts quickly to identify current and future potential supply chain problems
- As it is collaborative it enables the quick resolution of issues across functions
Conclusion of SAP IBP Training:
To manage the complexity of demand in a rapidly evolving marketplace, all companies need to work with tandem with internal/external stakeholders across their extended supply chain. So that organizations now are therefore constantly looking to adopt SAP’s Integrated Business Planning (IBP) solution to harmonize their planning across different corporate functions such as sales, operations, inventory management & finance.
Join in Global Online Trainings. We provide both corporate training and Online Training for SAP integrated business planning training. We provide classroom training for SAP IBP Training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune.
Register at Global Online Trainings for SAP IBP Training and find out how you can run better and faster with integrated business planning.