Introduction to SAP Intercompany Training:
SAP Intercompany Training seamlessly integrates into SAP landscape by connecting it to a SAP R/3 ECC & SAP Business Planning & Consolidation, thus equipping your subsidiaries with the clear & quick insights in intercompany-balances on an invoice-level. Using SAP Intercompany you can decentralize the authorizations by allowing of business units to enter & align their real-time intercompany balances. Global Online Trainings incorporates excellent & unique material, it involves latest industry updates for helping all the course participants in developing smart business insights.Here SAP Intercompany training classes are arranged in flexible timings so that working professionals can pursue the course at most reasonable cost.
SAP InterCompany Training Prerequisites:
This function can be used to enhance the existing functions & does not change any existing functions or interfaces. However, activating the Enterprise Extension EA-FIN makes certain functions on the SAP Easy Access screen & in the SAP Implementation Guide fully usable.
Reconciliation & Billing online Course content:
Topic 01: Introduction
- Basic Overview about ICR
Topic 02: Background information
- Target groups
- Supported processes
- ICR process cycle
topic 03: ICR customizing
- Preparations in the Reconciliation System
- Preparations in the Sender System
topic 04: Technical Details
- Data Selection
- Data Assignment
Overview about SAP Intercompany reconciliation:
SAP Intercompany Reconciliation provides with periodic control over accounting documents that describe the accounting transactions within a corporate group. Designed to reduce the differences in the corporate group consolidation, this application in Financial Accounting allows early analysis in the closing process to avoid differences altogether & to reduce the deadline pressure that normally arises during the end of a closing period.
ICR operates on the level of companies & its trading partners. To avoid currency conversion differences, the documents are reconciled in the transaction currency. Both individual companies & their parent companies benefit from ICR. Individual companies benefit from paired documents because they need to ensure that their own documents from accounting transactions correspond to the documents of internal trading partners. This helps avoid delays & disputes when payments are processed. Their parent companies can then make a global check on the reconciliation results for all the companies. SAP Intercompany Training introduces a web-based, peer-to-peer communication channel between your reporting units that post intercompany balances & transactions against each other. This lateral flow of information & automatic matching helps ensure faster agreements, easing the burden on corporate finance & eliminating days from the time-consuming closing process
Intercompany reconciliation is still one of the most significant obstacles in achieving a fast & accurate month-end close. The responsibility for checking balances, correcting errors & contacting reporting units often lies with the concern controllers on a level.
Features of SAP InterCompany Training:
Cross-system, intercompany reconciliation includes the following subfunctions of which some are mandatory & others are optional:
- Start reconciliation run automatically
- Perform manual reconciliation
- Make adjustment postings
- Check status of reconciliation run
Business benefits and challenges of IRC:
- Reduction of closing time: The main benefit of the tool deployment is a measurable reduction of the closing time for both, local & group accounting.
- Increase of automated clearing transactions: The utilization of ICR implies a higher degree on automated clearings, because all involved entities will adapt the same clearing rules.
- Use of standardized IC processes: Deploying this solution will have further impact on the accounting organisation. It will help to ease reconciliation activities by using harmonized processes based on the SAP standard.
- One unified IC database: By implementing the ICR tool you will establish only one data source regarding IC accounting information & can dispose decentralized sources.