SAP PSCD Training Introduction:
SAP PSCD Training at Global Online Trainings – SAP PSCD means SAP Public Sector Collection and Disbursement. The main aim of SAP PSCD Training is to provide benefits for people, citizens, Tax payers. It is mainly helpful for the individuals to manage their taxes, charges. It also includes the concepts of Accounts Receivable and Payable for the public sector.
Global Online Trainings offers best SAP PSCD Online Training with latest updates. This course is suitable for students, job professionals also which helps them to better understand about Taxes. The entire SAP PSCD Training will be provided on best interactive virtual platform by top industry experts with live projects. For more details about SAP PSCD Training at Global Online Trainings, contact our help desk.
Prerequisites to learn SAP PSCD Training:
To learn SAP PSCD Training at Global Online Trainings,
- The person must have knowledge on SAP FICA, SAP FICO and SAP BPC.
- MBA graduates can learn SAP PSCD Training.
- Chattered Accountants can learn this course.
SAP PSCD Online Training Course Content
Overview of tax & revenue management - SAP PSCD Training
- overview on SAP PSCD training
- Product positioning
- Overview of the business processes
Organizational structure & master data
- SAP business partner
- Concepts of Roles & relationships will be taught in detail in SAP PSCD Training.
- Business Address Services (BAS)
- Contract account & contract object
- Register SAP PSCD online Training for more information
Master Data - SAP PSCD Training
- Account Contract
- Object Contract
- Course overview on Sap PSCD
- Introduction to the Public Sector Solutions
Incoming Payments & Refunds
- To setup a company Basic configuration settings with FI/CO
- Master Data including contract account and contract object , business partners, & roles & relationships
- Postings & Documents
- Account Balance Display
- Account & Transactions Determination
Administration of contract accounts
- Document posting, correspondence
- Administration of incoming payments & clearing documents
- Payment program & returns
- Explaining the Dunning notice, interest calculation in detail as a part of SAP PSCD Training.
- Deferall & installment payment schedules
Integration with other SAP components - SAP PSCD Training
- General ledger accounting, funds management, fund accounting, public sector management (PSM)
- Reporting, for more brief explanation register for SAP Public Sector Collection and Disbursement Training (SAP PSCD Training)
- Processing Returning
- Control Clearing – SAP PSCD Training Online course
- Private Collections Agencies or Dunning
- Interest Calculation
- More Explanation on this course register to SAP PSCD Training
Installment Plan or Deferral
- Other Business Transactions
- Security Deposits
- Invoicing in Contract Receivables & Accounts
- Integration CO & FI-CA to FI-GL, SD to FI-CA
- For more information on this course enroll SAP PSCD online training
Overview of SAP PSCD Training:
In an exchange there are two actions that something is given and something is received. For better understanding, this can be explained with an example.
Consider, after starting the business, if John purchases a new android mobile for $800 on June 5th.It is a transaction as it involves exchange of goods for money. Here there are two equal actions ie., Android mobile is received and money is given. John takes up a new order to build a website for a resort near the office. John will provide the service of designing and developing the website for the resort in exchange for the service of developing the website. John will be paid money and he will receive an advance payment of $1000 at present and the remaining payment will be paid after the completion of project. This entire process is said to be as transaction as it involves exchange of service for money. There are two equal actions website is received and money is given. Here, the main factor to note is initially John may not have to record any transaction unless he receives in advance. A transaction will be recorded only if there is any money received. At this stage, John has got the order and received an advance of thousand dollars.
Every transaction has an impact on the business’s resources. The resources of a business refer to its supply of goods services information or expertise that allows the business to operate and grow.
Introduction to Account & Transactions:
A business is a group a people that coordinate their work to create value. In a business a transaction takes place by exchanging goods or services for money. In accounting, a transaction is defined as a complete sale or exchange of goods or services.
In accounting, the resources of a business are classified into three broad categories namely assets, liabilities and owner’s equity. The term also refers to three types of accounts in which a business records its transactions.
- Assets – Assets are those a business owns or what is owned to it. It includes items such as cash, accounts receivable, merchandise to be sold, supplies, equipment and land. Assets also include intangible items such as patents, franchises and copyrights.
- Liabilities – Liabilities are those, the business owes to others. Some examples are payments to be made to suppliers, salaries to employees, taxes to government agencies, rent to landlords, mortgage, loans and interest payments to financial institutions.
- Owner’s Equity – Owner’s Equity is the money that the owners of the business have put into the business. It also includes the owners claim on the assets of the business.
These three accounts are referred to as the balance sheet accounts as they relate to three key three items in the balance sheet. Apart from this, we also have income and expense accounts that are related to the income statement of the business. For example, revenue from sales come under income accounts while expenses such as salaries paid and bills settled come under the expense accounts.
In the accounting books of the business there will be a separate account for recording transactions for each activity. When the transaction takes place the transaction will affect the accounts of the business. Let us consider a few transactions at designing and find which accounts they belong to and how those accounts are affected. John has invested ten thousand dollars of his personal money in the business. This is the owner’s equity with an inflow of $10,000.The owner’s equity increases by ten thousand dollars. This money is also the cash available with the business.
Where the cash is the asset. Then he purchased a new android mobile for eight hundred dollars. So the mobile becomes an asset of the business. However, eight hundred dollars has been spent from the available cash to buy the android mobile. The balance cash available is nine thousand two hundred dollars. After a few days, John got a new order to develop a website. He received an advance of $1000.Since he has not yet developed a website there is a liability on the company to develop the website equivalent of one thousand dollars.
This will remain a liability till the order is executed. After completion of one year, John has to pay the rent of five hundred dollars for the office space. Since the rent is now due, expense will be recorded and a liability will be created when the rent is actually paid later, the liability will be reduced.
Public Sector – SAP PSCD Training
- The Public sector must serve the community and continually innovate to optimize scarce resources. To make it easy SAP offers a comprehensive industry specific solutions portfolio to help you improve government stability and accountability. And achieve policy program and operational performance and provide responsive citizen-centric services. Using the market leading applications and analytics portfolio including our mobile, cloud and in-memory technology.
- You can achieve these goals while optimizing taxpayer’s money. No matter about your level of government. You need core business processes to operate effectively. These include plan, budget, operate and analyze effectively. SAP business suit and analytic solutions for public sector was designed and packaged to help you optimize processes on one platform. Which provides greater and visibility enables faster decision making and provides accountability to citizens.
- Mobility is one of the main factors in public sector. As citizens expect to use mobile apps in their government interactions and employees want to use their mobile devices at work. Now the packaged mobile apps like citizen connect and mobile BI, you can interact with citizens and employees anytime, anywhere and with Sybase unwired platform and you can centrally manage and secure mobile data applications and devices taking all the advantages of the many mobile apps produced by SAP. And you can quickly turn your own ideas into apps.
- In order to help you more, Public sector organizations can harness the power of cloud computing through SAPs wide array of on-demand solutions. BI on demand offers powerful analytic tools with low IT overhead, no expensive systems, no software to manage and predictable costs.
- Stream work is an intuitive on-demand solution for collaboration and decision making, bringing people ideas and information together in one space. In-memory technology allows you to store massive amounts of data in memory to conduct real-time analytics. Over 7000 public sector organizations globally rely on SAP today.
Fund Accounting – SAP PSCD Training
A fund is an area within your organization that needs to be tracked separately from everything else. Consider it as a little mini organization within your larger nonprofit. This can include things like designated funds temporarily or permanently.
In SAP PSCD Training, it is explained that – Fund accounting is the method of accounting used by non-profits not only to show profitability but accountability. You need to know the amount of money that you have spent, and how much money you have left over for multiple areas within your organization.
SAP FICA means SAP Contract accounts receivable and payable. SAP FICA Training helps in managing the financial transactions of the organization. It includes accounts payable and accounts receivable. Accounts payable means the amount that you need to pay to someone. The amount that you need to receive from somebody is called as accounts receivable. Accounts receivable will occur when a business will extend credit to a customer. That means it can provide services or a product. In this case no cash is received. Since no cash is received, an account called accounts receivable is set up.
Accounts receivable will provide a future benefit for the company. In this case the customer promises to pay in the future.
Global Online Trainings offers best SAP FICA online Training with 12+ years experienced trainers. By joining this course you will get the knowledge on SAP FICA, SAP FICO. The trainer will also explain the topics of Asset accounting, General ledger, Banking ledger etc., which are also a part of SAP FICA Training.
Most of the companies use SAP SD in one or other form. Because it helps the business process that is associated with customer order fulfillment.SAP SD includes several components offering the various functionality. For example, pricing is one of the components of SAP SD. It controls how the prices and costs are determined in the sales transaction. Availability check, credit management are also the components of SAP SD Training. The more information will be explored during the SAP SD training by industry experts at Global Online Trainings.
SAP CRM means SAP Customer Relationship management. It basically depends on the number of customers in a business organization. It is necessary for each organization to improve their business because the business environment is getting competitive in these days. So the customer relationship management helps the business methodology to upgrade client associations keeping in mind the end goal to amplify the accomplishment of the business. SAP CRM Training includes both SAP CRM Technical and SAP CRM Functional modules. Join SAP CRM Training at Global Online Trainings in order to improve, benefit your business strategies.
Join SAP PSCD Training at Global Online Trainings in order to get more benefits regarding your business related to Accounts and Transactions. Our Trainers will give you the best SAP PSCD Online Training,Corporate course with real time examples,which helps you to get in depth knowledge on this course.