SAP XRPM Training
Introduction to SAP xRPM training:
SAP xRPM training stands for xApp Resource and Portfolio Management, which is considered to administer the capacity and consumption of human resources property come across multiple projects. SAP xRPM integrates the data from accessible project management, human resources, and financial systems to provide a complete mainframe of an organization’s project portfolio with easy drill down the details for portfolio managers, project managers, and resource managers. The Course will be followed up by the topic theme experts with 7+ years in real time project scenarios.
Global Online Trainings provides project portfolio management training. And it is providing classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune. If you have any queries please contact Global Online Trainings helpline.
Prerequisites to attend SAP XRPM Training:
- Knowledge of processes in portfolio, project and resource management.
- Accepting of SAP knowledge and software structural design.
- Customizing experience in at least one of the following components: ALE, HR, FI/CO, PS, cProjects.
Mode of training: Backbone Js Online training/backbone Js corporate training/Backbone Js classroom training.
Duration of course: 30 hrs
Do you provide materials: Yes, If you register with Global online trainings, the materials will be provided.
course fee: After register with Global online trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer experience: 15 years+
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track.
sap xRPM training course content:
In today’s spirited financial system, the management of property can make or break the new product launches. The SAP xRPM training is very useful in making or breaking the products. Delaying long-term or complex projects increases expenses and diminishes efficiency.
To manage high-value, long-term projects, companies must minimize the risks by assigning and maintaining the right mix of human and financial capital, so an ongoing evaluation of requirements, resources, schedules and employee capabilities is essential. In this SAP xRPM training, the present version is SAP xRPM 4.5.
About SAP XRPM Training:
- SAP xRPM delivers the establishment for considered project portfolio management by joining financial, strategic and operative aspects across your entire project portfolio.
- SAP xRPM training allows the enterprises to automatically achieve greater transparency into projects & operations across the enterprise and to identify and assign the right talent, equipment and financial backing to initiatives that best support business goals.
- Leveraging this composite application, companies can evaluate scenarios and conduct the project comparisons to identify the most optimal use of resources. SAP xRPM online training also enables cross-functional business processes and supports a greater insight into operations management.
- The xRPM (Cross Resource & Portfolio Management) product in SAP leaps and bounds is a new solution for project portfolio management needs, especially for projects where project engineering is a key focus, such as oilfield, power and engineering services.
- SAP xRPM provides the foundation for strategic portfolio management, supports cross-project portfolio planning, and establishes transparency in execution from a financial, strategic, and operational perspective.
- With this solution, the company’s senior management can perform a combined simulation of all projects, determine project priorities, forecast resource requirements to deploy resources, monitor overall project execution financial, schedule and risk performance, and make action decisions in real time to ensure company level Resource optimization to create greater profits.
SAP xRPM training can be divided into four modules, namely, combination management, resource management, expert management and project monitoring.
In the portfolio management, the company’s project library is first established, including all the projects in the project and the projects already carried out. Maintain budget, process, cost, expected value, risk, priority, relevance, resource requirements, and available resources for each project.
The company’s senior management can define business objectives, assess the impact of each program on the business objectives, and use various scenarios to determine how to distribute the company’s limited human and financial resources across projects.
Through the centralized Dashboard, you can view basic information about all the programs and projects, as well as decision-related information such as business value, risk, project cost and cost structure. Global Online Trainings will give in-depth knowledge of SAP xRPM training.
The resource requirements of the strategy layer and the execution layer can be defined in resource management. The company’s senior management designated project manager. The project manager determines the project team composition, role responsibilities, and skill needs.
The resource manager synthesizes the needs of all projects and allocates qualified resources to related projects. This module can support the company to better forecast human resources, analyze resource allocation, and recognize the overall workload and available capabilities.
Expert management provides a centralized pool of experts by establishing a pool of skills and knowledge for each employee. Each employee can directly search for a project that matches their needs, and the project manager can also search for the talents they need. The system provides a variety of convenient model definition, search and listing tools.
Project monitoring provides tools for project description, planning, and management. Through this module, managers can see all the requested projects, review, and information, approve or reject the project. If the company’s current project planning system and financial system use different software, SAP xRPM training provides an integrated platform.
It can upload project plans from various project plan management systems (such as MS Project, P3), define task relationships in different projects, and collect financial data statistical costs and profits from the financial system. Data integrated from all systems is presented in a visual way. From this, we can see the core idea of SAP’s leaping application, which is to make full use of existing investments.
Project portfolio management training:
Metaphorically, it is like the flight schedule of an airport. The company’s top management is the controller of the airport tower, responsible for managing the take-off and landing of all flights on the airport. Each flight is a project and the captain is the project manager.
If one or two flights are not on time, the interference is not only for them but for the entire air traffic. Coordination and management across a large number of diversified projects require systemic thinking and systemic management.
This is project portfolio management or PPM for short. To cover the company’s financial; logistics and human resource management SAP ERP functions are used. Global Online trainings will provide sap resource and portfolio management training also. SAP ERP is the key feature of SAP modules.
The SAP is also the world’s largest ERP software company. The SAP is synonymous with ERP software. At the same time, SAP is the name of its ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software. The SAP is the pioneer of ERP solutions and the world’s number one ERP software.
It can provide comprehensive solutions for enterprises of all sizes and sizes. SAP represents the most advanced management ideas and the best software design. SAP ERP doesn’t contains one system however many integrated systems i.e. CRM, SRM and FICO etc.
To handle with such complexities SAP PI Training introduced method integration a platform to supply one purpose of integration for all systems while not touching existing complex network of legacy systems.
SAP xRPM Scope of implementation:
- The expansion of the scope of the project is inevitable, and if you are prepared for it, you can manage this expansion for the benefit of the company. First, you must assign someone to be responsible for scope management.
- A person can be assigned, but it is best to assign a group of people who are sufficiently involved in the project to understand the business and SAP issues and have a high enough position in the company to understand this high-level vision.
- As the project unfolds and the SAP learning curve rises, the proposed scope changes should be referred to the relevant committees, which are evaluated in terms of cost and profit, and are measured against current assumptions based on prioritization.
- Changes in scope are clearly defined and widely publicized if accepted. The revision of future project plans and budgets must also be handled in the same way.
- Again, if the project is implemented before your staff and management have received enough SAP training, it will be difficult to manage the scope of the project because every day people have to see that by using SAP, people can do a lot of Kinds of things. This fact has brought temptation and temptation has caused changes to the scope of the project.
One difficulty with the scope of management is that not all scope extensions will report upwards. In the setup phase, business process design may not be implemented without compromise. This may be because SAP doesn’t always work the way you want it or because your employees find features that weren’t anticipated when a business process reorganized. They adopted new features simply because they got that feature.
SAP xRPM Training enables you to bring into line your whole project portfolio with business objectives through reproduction and prioritization. Check the presentation of your portfolio through the increased visibility into projects across the whole enterprise. Identify & deploy the right resources. Make fact-based decisions- sap xRPM training. Maximize return on existing assets.
SAP xRPM training Benefits:
- With SAP xRPM, users can support every project with corporate goals.
- Alleviate project delays.
- Better appraise company resources- SAP XRPM Training.
- Accurately calculate project risks and benefits.
- Share up-to-date employee skills profiles.
- Join up the right people with the right projects- sap xRPM 4.5 online courses.
- Stay side by side of all projects in the portfolio and their status.
Key capabilities of SAP xRPM Training:
SAP offers a complete suite of components that allows managing all aspects of project and portfolio management. Those are Portfolio Management, Project Planning and Scoping, Resource and Time Management along with this Project Collaboration- SAP XRPM Training, Project Accounting and Project Procurement.
SAP xRPM training conclusion:
Global online trainings will provide best SAP xRPM training by experienced corporate trainers. Our Trainers will provide a lot of information about latest engineering upgrades which are helpful to the users to be an advanced Sap XRPM Professional. The SAP xRPM training is very useful in making or breaking the products. Expert management provides a centralized pool of experts by establishing a pool of skills and knowledge for each employee. There are many job opportunities in the SAP xRPM training. The average salary of SAP xRPM is depends on the project demands.