SEO SEM Training
SEO SEM Training Course Introduction:
SEO SEM Training at Global Online Trainings by expert trainers, here SEO for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of controlling how your website appears in organic search results, as well as improving your organic search ranking. In other words, on which page and how high up on the results each of your sites pages will appear. SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing and PPC that is pay-Per-Click have to deal with online advertising.
Global Online Trainings offers SEO SEM Training online classes with flexi hour advantage and with most reasonable fee. SEO SEM Training tutorial, made here with best industry updates. To know more detail about this module call /mail the help-desk.
SEO SEM Training Course Content
SEO Basic concepts
- Search Engines & their operationality
- Websites & Portals
- Website Designing/ Architecture
- Web Internet Marketing Concepts
- Blogs / Blogger
- Search Engine Marketing
- Online Branding
- Page Rank
- Social Media Optimization
- Case Studies and SEO Strategies
- Search Engines V/S Directory
- Track Visitors
- The Meta Tags
- Internal Hyper Linking
- The Content Optimization
- Content Writing
- Image / Video Optimization
- URL Creation / Optimization
- The Sitemap Creation
- The Keyword Density
- Robots.txt File
- Search Engine Submission
- The Comments Posting
- The Link Building
- The Press Releases
- The Free Classifieds
- The Forums
- The Guest Books
- The Article submission
- The Directory submission
- The Blogs submission
- The Social Bookmarking
- The Link Exchange & Buying
Pay Per Click (PPC)
- The Pay Per Click Overview
- The Industry related Keywords Research & Analysis for PPC
- The Competitors Website Analysis
- The Google Adwords concept
- Keywords Bidding Strategy & Bidding Management
- Creating Ads
- The Making Landing Page Better
- Setup PPC Campaign
- Conversion Tracking Setup
- Traffic Monitoring
- Ad Monitoring
- ROI Analysis
- Create reports for PPC
- The Google AdWords
- Campaign, Ad Groups & Ad Copy
- Match type& Negative Keywords
- Keyword Analysis- case study
- Landing Page Optimization
- Quality Score
- KPI- Key Performance Indicators
- Bing – MSN Ad Center
- Comparison of Google &Bing PPC
- Display Ad & Retargeting
- The Affiliate Marketing
- The Google Analytics
SEO SEM Training Overview:
Search engines perform several activities in order to deliver search results.
Crawling – Process of fetching all the web pages linked to a website. This task is performed by a software called a crawler or a spider (or Googlebot, in case of Google).
Indexing – Process of creating index for all the fetched web pages and keeping them into a giant database from where it can later be retrieved.
Essentially, the process of indexing is identifying the words and expressions
that best describe the page and assigning the page to particular keywords.
Processing – When a search request comes, the search engine processes it, i.e., it compares the search string in the search request with the indexed pages in the database.
Calculating Relevancy – It is likely that more than one page contains the search string, so the search engine starts calculating the relevancy of each of the pages in its index to the search string.
Retrieving Results – The last step in search engine activities is retrieving the best matched results. Basically, it is nothing more than simply displaying them in the browser.
Search engines such as Google and Yahoo! often update their relevancy algorithm dozens of times per month. When you see changes in your rankings, it is due to an algorithmic shift or something else beyond your control.
Although the basic principle of operation of all search engines is the same, the
minor differences between their relevancy algorithms lead to major changes in
the relevancy of results.
What is On-Page and Off-Page SEO?
Conceptually, there are two ways of optimization:
On-Page SEO – It includes providing good content, good keywords selection, putting keywords on correct places, giving appropriate title to every page, etc.
Off-Page SEO – It includes link building, increasing link popularity by submitting open directories, search engines, link exchange, etc.
SEO techniques are classified into two broad categories:
White Hat SEO – Techniques that search engines recommend as part of a good design.
Black Hat SEO – Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of. These techniques are also known as spam dexing.
White Hat SEO :
An SEO tactic is considered as White Hat if it has the following features:
- It conforms to the search engine’s guidelines.
- It does not involve in any deception.
- It ensures that the content a search engine indexes, and subsequently ranks, is the same content a user will see.
- It ensures that a web page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.
- It ensures good quality of the web pages.
- It ensures availability of useful content on the web pages.
- Always follow a White Hat SEO tactic and do not try to fool your site visitors. Be honest and you will definitely get something more.
Black Hat or Spamdexing:
An SEO tactic is considered as Black Hat or Spamdexing if it has the following features:
- Attempting ranking improvements that are disapproved by the search engines and/or involve deception.
- Redirecting users from a page that is built for search engines to one that is
more human friendly.
- Redirecting users to a page that was different from the page the search
- Serving one version of a page to search engine spiders/bots and another
version to human visitors. This is called Cloaking SEO tactic.
- Using hidden or invisible text or with the page background color, using a tiny font size or hiding them within the HTML code such as “no frame” sections.
- Repeating keywords in the metatags, and using keywords that are unrelated to the website content. This is called metatag stuffing.
- Calculated placement of keywords within a page to raise the keyword count, variety, and density of the page. This is called keyword stuffing.
- Creating low-quality web pages that contain very little content but areinstead stuffed with very similar keywords and phrases. These pages are called Doorway or Gateway Pages.
- Mirror websites by hosting multiple websites – all with conceptually similar content but using different URLs.
- Creating a rogue copy of a popular website which shows contents similar to the original to a web crawler, but redirects web surfers to unrelated or malicious websites. This is called page hijacking.
- Always stay away from any of the above Black Hat tactics to improve the rank of your site. Search engines are smart enough to identify all the above properties of your site and ultimately you are not going to get anything.
SEO: Search engine optimization is the process of improving your website and content so that it is visible to search engines. Website SEO aims to make the information and services that your organization provide deemed most relevant by the search engine to match the keywords that their users are searching for.
SEO is optimizing your website to make it easier for search engines to find you. Good SEO results in high ranking in Google search listings. SEO is about many small tactics, implemented in increments over time to help your website rank better in search engine results. These tactics include:
- Website content (engagement objects [images, maps, video, info graphics, eBooks] + words)
- Internal and external linking strategies (expertness)
- Information architecture and soiling (URLs and site navigation)
- Meta data + Keywords (html)
- Site map (html and XML) and much more.
Benefits of SEO:
- Boost targeted visitors which equals higher conversions.
- Achieve higher web site ranking on search engines for your targeted keywords.
- Search engines crawl your site more often.
- Increase the number of pages on your site that are indexed by search engines.
- Reach millions of people globally who could potentially become customers.
- Multiply incoming links to your sites.
- More visibility and accessibility of your business
- Make your site authoritative
SEM: Search Engine Marketing is a form of internet advertising utilizing search engine results to promote brands and websites. It is a paid media where advertisers bid of specific search keywords that when typed in, their ads are shown.
- PPC: Pay per Click
- CPC: Cost per Click
- Creative: Heading and description of search ads
- SERP: Search Engine Results Page
- CTR%: Click through rate as a percentage
- Impressions: The number of times your ad is shown
- Google Content Network: Display banner ads outside of Google.
- Rank / Position: The position your ad is shown when a keyword is searched.
- Quality Score: A ranking Google gives your ad based on its CTR, relevance to the keyword & the landing page’s relevance and other factors.