Siebel Development Training
Introduction to Siebel Development Training:
Siebel Development Training is a software program that helps a company with their CRM processes. Siebel CRM boasts customer order management, contact management, and other data management features. Siebel CRM is part of the Oracle family. It is well known as the sales force automation product. Siebel CRM Develop corporate training runs as a standalone program. For more information register with us or dial our helpline to find best training guides for Siebel Development Corporate and Siebel Development Classroom trainings and become a better executive. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Nodia, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for Siebel Development training:
Should have the basic knowledge on:
- Familiarity with Web-based and client/server applications
- Familiarity with application development
- Understanding of basic relational database concepts
- Windows Sever 2008 or 2012 Administration
- Oracle Database Administration
- Network Administration
Siebel Development Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Siebel Development Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Siebel Development Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of Siebel Development Corporate Training:
- Configuration File: It is normal text file with a file extension of cfg. It contains all the parameters that Siebel uses during startup. It is a place holder for parameters.
- Siebel Client: This is the User Interface of Siebel to which the employee or the customer access. There are different types of clients
- Siebel Tools: It is an Interface or development environment used to configure Siebel Application. This is used by Seibel Developers.
- Siebel Repository: This is a subset of tables in the Siebel Database which stores all the object definition or configuration details including scripts.
- Siebel SRF: Also called as Siebel Repository File (SRF) is a file with extension srf and is the compiled version of Siebel Repository. In short it is a compiled file.
What are the different types of environment used in the Siebel Development Corporate Training?
The development environment includes the following environments:
- Development: You use this environment to perform the initial configuration. It typically includes a server computer, several client computers, development tools, and a small set of data that includes repository data, seed data, and sample transactional data. A development serveris the server computer in the development environment.
- Test:You use this environment to test your custom Siebel application with data that simulates the production environment. A separate computer, or several computers, contains business data but no development tools. You copy the configuration from the development environment to the test environment. To simulate the production environment, you configure rules and set up actual data for your organization. After you complete the setup, you test customizations, patches, and version upgrades.
- Production:Similar to the test environment that exists at the end of testing, but the production environment includes hundreds or thousands of users and live business data. You move the configuration and user data from the test environment to the production environment, and then deploy the product to users.
Each environment corresponds to a stage in the application rollout. Each environment contains separate hardware, software, and data. Using this structure prevents the activities you perform in one environment from interfering with activities you perform in another environment. For example, configuration work in the development environment does not interfere with testing activities in the test environment.
Learn about the different types of the layers in the Siebel development corporate training classes:
- Physical user interface objects layer:Includes the physical files, templates, style sheets, and other metadata that reference files that render the user interface in the Siebel client.
- Logical user interface object layer:Includes object definitions for the user interface in the Siebel client. These objects define the visual elements that Siebel CRM displays to the user and with which the user interacts in a Web browser. A user interface object references a business object.
- Business object layer: Includes objects that define business logic and organizes data from underlying tables into logical units.
- Data objects layer: Includes object definitions that directly map the data structures from the underlying relational database to Siebel CRM. These objects provide access to those structures through object definitions in the business object layer.
Learn the requirements of Siebel Development corporate Training:
- Entity relationship diagram:Illustrates relationships between entities. Entities include object definitions, such as business components or business objects.
- Business component design template:Defines the properties of business components, including user properties, joins, single-value fields, multi-value fields, and multi-value links.
- Business object design template:Groups business components and identifies links between business components, which indicates the parent and associated child records in the Siebel client. You use the business component design template and then the business object design template.
- Applet design template:A reference document you create for each applet. It documents the properties of the applet, the fields that are available on the applet, and the properties that are associated with each field. It must include a mock-up or screen shot of the applet. You create an applet design after you decide what entities you must track in your Siebel application.
- View design template:Describes what applets are part of the view definition and identifies any special visibility associated with a view. For example, a My Team’s View or an All It must also document how the user uses drilldowns to navigate through the views, tabs, and other user interface elements.
- Screen design template:Lists the views available from each screen and indicates the default view for each screen.
- Report design template:Describes information about reports. Includes the business component, whether the report is dynamic or static, and lists any subreports that must be available.
- Workflow policy template:Describes information required to create workflow rules.
- Assignment manager template:Describes information required to create assignment rules.
- Testing strategy document:Describes project objectives and provides a structure for tracking progress. Without proper planning you might perform too much or too little testing.
- Test cases document: Describes test cases according to approved technical designs. A written test case can also serve as a blueprint to develop an automated test script. At Global Online Trainings we also provide corporate and classroom training for Siebel Order Management Training from our real-time experts.
Conclusion to Siebel Development Training:
Siebel Development Training is playing a vital role in current market and it is easy to learn. Register quickly to get Siebel Development Corporate Training by industry experts at Global Online Trainings. We are providing the best Siebel Development Classroom Training by our Professional trainers on your flexible timings with best price. We also provide Siebel Development certification Training from our experts. We offer week days and weekend classes in Delhi, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon etc. on client premise. Beginners as well as working professional both can take our training from India. For more information about this course please visit our website, thank you.