Siebel Order Management Training
Introduction to Siebel Order Management Training:
Siebel Order Management Training allows the employees such as salespeople and call center agents to create and manage quotes and orders through their entire life cycle. Siebel Order Management corporate training can be tightly integrated with back-office systems, allowing users to perform tasks such as checking credit and confirming availability, as well as monitoring the fulfillment process. For more information register with us or dial our helpline to find best training guides for Siebel Order Management Corporate and Siebel Order Management Classroom trainings and become a better executive. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Nodia, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for Siebel Order Management training:
Should have the basic knowledge on:
- Siebel 8.0 Fundamentals
- Familiarity with Siebel Tools and configuration
- Familiarity with Siebel Workflow
- Siebel Essentials Training Course or equivalent knowledge
Siebel Order Management Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Siebel Order Management Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Siebel Order Management Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of Siebel Order Management Corporate Training:
This course provides a foundational understanding of Customer Order Management (COM) as it relates to quote to Order administration. It covers features and functions of Siebel Order Management that can be implemented as-delivered and administered through the client. The course features the quote-to-order process and teaches students how to create, define, and administer accounts, contacts, quotes, and orders. Students learn how to configure quote validation and the quote approvals process. Finally, students learn about the underlying mechanisms of the quote-to-order process, such as the roles of workflows, business services, applications services interfaces (ASIs), Web services, and signals.
What is Siebel Order Management?
Siebel order management is one of the most successful CRM vertical to help telecom operator to manage customer base and order management. It consists of customer creation, order creation and tracking and modification of the assets. Most important parts of Order Management is Product Configuration and Pricing engine which helps users to configure the product offering for the end customer and provide them the service.. A lot of order management is driven by Siebel business services and workflows in the backend. eConfigurator UI provides an new dimension to order management by hiding complexities behind a user-friendly interface. Of course this user-friendliness has been increased multifold in the all-new Open UI eConfigurator. The UI provides an easy way to configure/customise products for an order or a quote.
Learn about the Siebel Order Management Life Cycle in our corporate training classes:
The order management life cycle includes tasks that fall into several groups:
- Preorder Tasks: Can include creating accounts, contacts, and opportunities or helping anonymous customers through the needs-analysis process.
- Order Entry Tasks: Can include selecting products and services, capturing quotes and orders, verifying products and pricing, checking availability to promise, entering shipping, tax, and payment information, and performing a credit check.
- Post-Order Tasks: Can include fulfilling the order, providing the customer with order status, notifying the customer that the order has shipped, creating supplemental orders, and monitoring or modifying activities that support the order, such as installation.
Who can learn this Siebel Order Management Corporate Training?
- Business Analysts
- Telco End Users
- Siebel Functional Implementer
- Sales Consultants
- System Analysts
Learn how to query at our Siebel Order Management Corporate Training classes:
The following are some scenarios where you learn how queries are projected using Siebel Order Management :
- A sales representative creates an opportunity and records the best solution to meet the customer’s needs.
- After the best solution is identified, Sales rep provide a quote that details the products and their prices.
- Sales representative converts an opportunity to a quote.
- Products and services are customized so that customers can specify exactly what options they are interested in and see the associated prices for each option.
- Customer accepts a quote, and it is converted to an order.
- The sales representative enters shipment information and checks on the availability of the items.
- Sales representative also performs tasks such as calculating tax and shipping costs, verifying payment information, checking the customer’s credit, and authorizing their use of a credit card.
- The sales representative performs final tasks, such as attaching electronic documents such as a purchase order or a letter of credit to the order, and generating service activities related to the order such as installation.
- The sales representative submits the order. If appropriate, the order is routed for approval by a supervisor.
- An acknowledgement of the order is automatically sent to the customer by email.
- If customer wants to revise an order before it has been fulfilled, you handle the change by modifying unsubmitted orders
- As the needs evolve over time, the customer may request additions and changes to the products and services.
- To make these changes, the new quotes and orders are based on the current items in the customer’s profile.
- Requests for changes to existing services are called delta quotes or delta orders.
- At Global Online Trainings we also provide corporate and classroom training for Siebel Business Analyst Training from our experts.
Roadmap for Working with Order Management:
To set up and work with Siebel Order Management, perform the following processes and tasks:
- Setting up Order Management: The process of setting up order management includes setting up customer accounts and contacts, creating records for sales people, defining products, setting up pricing structures, and developing a catalog of products and services.
- Integrating Order Management with Third-Party Applications: As part of setting up Siebel Order Management, you integrate it with third-party applications that integrate quotes and orders with the back office, check product availability to promise, and check customer credit.
- Working with Quotes and Order: After setup and integration are complete, end users can create quotes and orders in several ways, depending on business need. A sales representative can create an opportunity and use it to generate a quote, can create a quote directly, or can create an order directly, without an opportunity or a quote. A sales representative can also add line items to the quote or order in different ways, depending on whether the user knows the product number, wants to browse through a catalog, or wants assistance selecting the product from Advisor.
- Working with Asset-Based Ordering: If you use asset-based ordering, your Siebel application can be configured to create an Asset record when an order is placed. You can then create quotes and orders based on these assets. Because asset-based ordering features are workflow-based, they can be customized to meet the specific needs of your company.
Conclusion to Siebel Order Management Training:
Our course Siebel Order Management Corporate training and also Siebel Order Management Classroom Training has been most happening training programs at Global Online Trainings, many young enthusiastic job seekers are able to make a good job deal form our guiding classes .Get started with corporate and classroom trainings from India at Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nodia, Delhi, pune, Bangalore also in states Register with us for the best Siebel Order Management 8.2 training program for your company or you can dial our helpline mobile number or send details in our website contact us page or simply drop a message down below , soon our assisting managements will contact you to fix a right trainer and can schedule the classes as per your timings.