Spark Streaming Training
Introduction to Spark Streaming Training:
Our program on Spark Streaming Training helps you provide the trainers for the companies, of those wanting to learn and establish a skillful team ahead, Spark Streaming is an extension of the core Spark API that enables scalable, high-throughput, fault-tolerant stream processing of live data streams. For more information on Spark Streaming Corporate Training classes, register with us or call our helpline to find best training guides for Corporate and Classroom training programs and become a better executive. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for Spark Streaming training:
- Should have a fundamental knowledge of any programming language and a basic understanding of any database, SQL, and query language for databases.
- Working knowledge of Linux- or Unix-based systems is also beneficial.
Spark Streaming Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: Spark Streaming Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for Spark Streaming Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you
What is Spark Streaming?
Apache Spark Streaming is a scalable fault-tolerant streaming processing system that natively supports both batch and streaming workloads. Spark Streaming is an extension of the core Spark API that allows data engineers and data scientists to process real-time data from various sources including (but not limited to) Kafka, Flume, and Amazon Kinesis. This processed data can be pushed out to file systems, databases, and live dashboards. Its key abstraction is a Discretized Stream or, in short, a DStream, which represents a stream of data divided into small batches. DStreams are built on RDDs, Spark’s core data abstraction. This allows Spark Streaming to seamlessly integrate with any other Spark components like MLlib and Spark SQL. Spark Streaming is different from other systems that either have a processing engine designed only for streaming, or have similar batch and streaming APIs but compile internally to different engines. Spark’s single execution engine and unified programming model for batch and streaming lead to some unique benefits over other traditional streaming systems.
Four Major Aspects of Spark Streaming:
- Fast recovery from failures and stragglers
- Better load balancing and resource usage
- Combining of streaming data with static datasets and interactive queries
- Native integration with advanced processing libraries (SQL, machine learning, graph processing)
Why Spark Streaming?
Spark Streaming can be used to stream real-time data from different sources, such as Facebook, Stock Market, and Geographical Systems, and conduct powerful analytics to encourage businesses.
There are five significant aspects of Spark Streaming which makes it so unique, and they are:
Advanced Libraries like graph processing, machine learning, SQL can be easily integrated with it.
The data which is getting streamed can be done in conjunction with interactive queries and also static datasets.
Spark Streaming has a perfect balancing of load, which makes it very special.
Spark Streaming use the available resource in a very optimum way.
Recovery from stragglers and failures
Spark Streaming can quickly recover from any kinds of failures or straggler.
Features of Spark Streaming Corporate Training:
- Business Analysis: With the use of Spark Streaming, one can also learn the behaviour of the audience. These learning can later be used in the decision-making of businesses.
- Integration: Real-time and Batch processing is integrated with Spark
- Fault Tolerance: The unique ability of the Spark is that it can recover from the failure efficiently.
- Speed: Low Latency is achieved by Spark
- Scaling: Nodes can be scaled easily up to hundreds by Spark.
At Global Online Trainings we also provide Training for Spark Batch Training from our experienced Trainers.
Conclusion to Spark Streaming Training:
Global Online Trainings is a primary corporate training, we have determined and proved in many cases with our trainings, our students have also given good feedback about Sharing knowledge and technical aspects in Spark Streaming Corporate Training at Global Online Trainings. We are also providing Corporate and classroom Training by the best real-time training experts. Our Corporate Training Programs are the best and have the most veteran industrial experts and they have complete knowledge on all Advance technical phase in the Spark Streaming Online training, you will come to know many things, this Training will help you in career to reach high levels.
Global Online Trainings provides Spark Streaming Corporate Training by most experienced Trainers. We are best in providing the online mode for Spark Streaming Training and we are providing the video tutorials and job support for Spark Streaming Training. We also provide the classroom training for Spark Streaming Training at client permission in Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune.