Introduction to SSRS Training:
SSRS is also known as Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Global Online Trainings- SQL Server Reporting Services is a server-based report generating software platform. We can say that SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) is one of the most important components of SQL server. SSRS allows users to produce reports from Microsoft SQL Server databases quickly and easily. SSRS provides the ability to connect SQL Server administrators with SQL databases to generate SQL reports in different ways. Today, SSRS is a powerful tool to create excellent business reports. Global Online Trainings provide Best SSRS Training. We designed SSRS Course for the students who want to start their career and for the working professionals who want to enhance their skills with report developing, designing and Dashboards. To become SSRS Certified, Enroll Today!
SSRS Training Course Details:
Course Name: SSRS Training
Mode of Training: We provide Online Training and Corporate Training for SSRS Course
Duration of Course: 30 Hrs
Do We Provide Materials? Yes, if you register with Global Online Trainings, the SSRS Training Materials will be provided.
Course Fee: After register with Global Online Trainings, our coordinator will contact you.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+
Timings: According to one’s feasibility
Batch Type: Regular, weekends and fast track
Prerequisites to learn SSRS Training:
Global Online Trainings provides SSRS Training for all versions like SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2015, SQL Server 2016 and also SQL Server 2000. Before getting starts with learning SSRS Training, You should have
- Basic knowledge on how to use the report designer
- Minimum knowledge on how to connect to databases
- Understanding organizing and managing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS concepts
Our Global Online Trainers will coach you how to begin your profession with SSRS and helps you bring hands-on experience on real-time projects. By the end of this SSRS Training at Global Online Trainings, the participants will be able to design, develop, test and tuning of business reports easily.
So Start your career with SSRS Training at Global Online Trainings, this is the best suited for your personal needs as well as business Goals.
Overview of SSRS Training:
Architecture of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services):
The architecture of SSRS consists of processing elements and tools. We can say as processing elements are the foundation for SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) architecture. The processing elements are work together to recover the data and provide a report.
There are six elements in the architecture of SQL Server Reporting Services. They are
- Report Builder is an element used to drag and drop and report design functionality. This is mainly targeting business people who want to make custom reports.
- Report Designer is a publishing tool helps to create simple and complex reports using VS.NET Report Server Project.
- Report Manager is a tool helps the manager to manage web-based reports by giving access to them.
- Report Server is a tool helps to store web-based reports in SQL Server database.
- Report Server Database is a place used to store the Metadata, reports and also give them security settings.
- Data Sources used to recover the data from databases. So that SQL Server Reporting Services can easily backup the data.
How can we build reports with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)?
At Global Online Trainings, We called SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a server-based reporting platform. This platform gives access to business people who want to create and maintain a wide variety of different types of report, and deliver them in a range of formats. The reports designed by this SQL Server Reporting Services platforms contains tables and graphs, or critical data visualizations, using charts, maps, and sparklines. SQL Server databases help us to create reports easily and also can sketch the data from databases. There is also another way to get the data from another database called XML-based data source (SQL Server Analysis Services, Parallel Data Warehouse).
Are you ready to build reports with SSRS?
At Global Online Trainings, our trainers will give in-depth knowledge about how to create and build reports with SSRS. They will start with the basic development of reports.
Part 1: You will learn the basics of SSRS, How to build reports very fast and simple by this you will be familiar with the basic report designer.
Part 2: After building reports with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), you can learn how to customize the reports with matrix control, drill-down, and sorting.
Part 3: In this part, you will get a deep look into SQL Server Reporting Services visual controls.
Part 4: After a deep look into visual controls you can go through with establishing reports by reports builder tool.
Which type of reports you can build with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)?
SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) is the most popular and powerful Business Intelligence tool. By this business intelligence tool, you can make your business reporting requirements simpler and easier. So that people can easily install SSRS reports itself and generate reports then after transforming them into organizers who can make better business decisions. In many cases where customers use SSRS reports with different needs, automation and subscriptions become an essential requirement. There are two types of subscriptions are available in SSRS. They are Standard Subscriptions and Data-driven Subscriptions. One of the greater uses of subscriptions is helping in good business decision making.
There are different types of reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) you can build by taking SSRS Training at Global Online Trainings.
- Linked Report: A Linked report is a type of SSRS Report Server and it’s coming out from the previous report and gets all rights, features of that original report. All other features and settings are separate from the original report, as well as security, parameters, position, subscriptions, and schedules. Finally, it can work as a shortcut to the previous report. If you want to make a linked report, you should work with a report manager. Firstly you snap on a dropdown mark of the individual report. Then it shows a menu list. See the option “Create Linked Report” and create a linked report. So, that you can adjust the parameters according to your necessity.
- Parameterized Report: To complete the data processing, the parameterized report takes help of input values. So that you can change the output of the report based on values when reporting is ongoing. These report often used with linked reports, snapshot reports, and cached reports to filter out the data in reports.
- Snapshot Reports: Report output is also called Snapshot report. This means the report outline data will be recovered and transferred to a particular user at one point of time. Snapshot Reports are used to build a report’s history, which can be useful for analyzing data changes over time.
- Cached Reports: The saved copy of the processed report is called Cached report. The main vision of the cached report is to speed up the performance by decreasing the number of processing requests. Compulsory, there is a grace period, usually its take minutes.
- SSRS provides the right access to the data in both SQL and Oracle databases.
- It develops the reports very fast with low cost
- It is easy to expand centralized reporting infrastructure based on Microsoft Reporting Services
- Because of the quick transfer of information to the businesses, we can make good decisions.
- It offers the capability to interact with business data. So that we don’t need to depend on IT Services.
- Small enterprises and startups can easily install databases because SSRS provides fewer prices and allowing them to give full access to their business information.
- It’s not requiring expensive experts to handle this server-based report generating software.
- All reports need parameters and that parameters need to be confirmed by the users. Once the confirmation acceptance is done all reports are automatically generated.
- The best part of the SSRS is to reveal the whole function as a single web service! You can generate, control and sight reports using various methods offered by the web service.
- User can handle their own reporting requests by accessing reports or by subscribing to the reports. Subscription-based reports are automatically sent by mail to the users.
- All folders, as well as reports, are in safe why because all are maintained by security in a rule-based manner.
- In SSRS we can get the access easily by giving the specific URL to reports to identify in the report server and also easily accessible by the calling web service.
- Reports are viewed and maintained by using the web-based implementation of the entire reporting engine. The default web site provides a base structure based on the folder. You can generally create folders for each app or user activity.
- The most important part is that all reports are stored in the central SQL Server database. In general, we have separate and stored reports for each application. This leads to a lot of mystifications and administrative headaches.
- The most advanced part about rendering. Why because the HTML is their default rendering. But when you look at the report, you can simply click on the toolbar and provide it in a number of ways.
- It recursive the report items. For example, a list will have another list. A report may be specified in a sub-report of the base report. This simply offers more than a thousand drills down. Sub-report does not even need hard coded. Online parameters can be passed by clicking on the base report area.
What you will learn in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)?
In this SSRS Training at Global Online Trainings you will learn
- How to create simple and complex reports
- Power BI Tools like SQL Server and ETL
- Installation and Environment setup of different types of SSRS
- Tables, Graphs, Matrices, and lists to control the data
- How to create powerful SSRS Reports with fonts colors and data
By the end of this SSRS Training, you will be able to create SSRS Reports with graphs, maps, and tables and also get the overall control on it. So that you will be ready to get placed as SQL Developer, Database Developer, ETL Developer, and SQL Reporting Analyst in top MNC’s.
We also provide ETL Testing Training, Power BI Training for the students who want to start their career in Database as well as working professionals. Global Online Trainings providing SQL Server Reporting Services Training with certification
What are you waiting for? come and join with our SSRS Online Training and enhance your career skills.
Conclusion of SSRS Training:
Global Online Trainings is a top online training platform providing SSRS Training across the world through online. We have 10+ years of experienced SSRS trainers and they will teach all elements of SQL Server Reporting Service. The Students who want to become Server Reporting Service developer after their studies and beginners who are having no prior knowledge but got the job in abroad countries are can take SQL Server Reporting Service online Training at Global Online Trainings.
Register in Global Online Trainings for the best SSRS Training. We also provide classroom and Corporate Training on client demand in Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, etc. for the best price. Gets SSRS certification training from Global Online Trainings and master the concepts of SQL Server Reporting Services! Enroll today!
For more information and contact details visit our official website, thank you.