Introduction of Tosca Training:
TOSCA stands for Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications.TOSCA is an open source from OASIS and this OASIS is a non profit organization and it is one of the fastest growing technology in OASIS.This is mainly used for designing, building and provisioning cloud based applications.In other words, Tosca is a testing tool and this is used for programming applications. This is produced by Tricentis and it is end-to-end testing suite. Global Online Trainings is one of the famous Online Training. We provide Online Training for Tosca Training by our real-time trainers at industrial standards. Here you can get the detailed knowledge from the basic level to advanced level. Join Today!
Prerequisites of Tosca Training:
Any person who wants to become a acquainted with Tosca Testsuite can take this course. But he/she should have a minimum knowledge on
- Software Testing
- Microsoft Windows.
- Web Developers
- Automation and Testing concepts.
Tosca Training Course Details:
Name of the course: Tosca Training
Mode of Training: We provide Online Training as well as Corporate Training according to client requirement.
Course Duration: 25 Hrs
Do you provide materials: Yes, once you get registered with Global Online Trainings. We provide materials for that particular course.
Course Fee: After registration with Global Online Trainings one of our agent will contact you as soon as possible and that agent will give you the detailed information about the course.
Trainer Experience: 15 years+.
Timings: According to client feasibility.
Batch Type: We provide all types of batches like regular, weekends and fast track.
Overview of Tosca Training:
In Tosca Training, you will get the detail knowledge on cloud architects. This course has huge demand in market because it is used by both private sectors and also by government sectors. Most of the companies preferring the candidates who has a knowledge in Tosca and they are ready to pay good salaries.This is an great opportunity for those who wants to grow in their career.
What are the features of Tosca?
Some of the important features of Tosca Training are as follows.
- To make the entire test dynamic, Tosca commander plays a very important role.In Tosca, drag and drop features are used to create test cases.
- The important feature of Tosca Training is generation of dynamic, synthetic test data etc.
- In Tosca, we can design the automation script
- Save the automation script
- Execute the automation script
- To solve the errors.
“Am sure that you will gain the practical knowledge at Global Online Trainings”
What are the advantages of Tosca?
The main advantages of Tosca are as follows.
- For Tosca, programming language is not required and it is script less.
- Test data is maintained separately and the script is maintained separately.
- Execution time is less and memory required is less.
What are the different types of Tosca?
Tosca is mainly divided into two types. They are Model-based Testing and Risk-based Testing.
In model based testing, one of the most important feature is gaining leverage more than other automation tools and this is due to a technique known as model based technique. Due to this AUT is created and this AUT stands for Application Under Test.
Risk based Testing:
Risk based test technique is used to assess risk which is related to test cases and helps in identifying the right set of test scripts and the risk impacted on them.
What is Automation Testing?
Automation testing is defined as an application testing by any automated software. This automated testing is also known as Test automation. We do automation for many factors. Technical Factors and Non Technical Factors. Technical factor is reability of the application and non technical factor is related to budget, location, in-time releases.
What are the factors of Tosca?
The important factors of Tosca are
- Any type of testing activity is performed by Tosca. Like API Testing, load testing, web application testing, mobile application, windows and desktop based application testing, GUI testing,
- Among all the testings GUI Testing is tested by one and only one that is Tosca.
- Tosca is user friendly and user flexibility.
What are the tools used in Tosca?
In Tosca, there are four tools and these four tools are interlinked to each other
- Tosca Commander
- Tosca Exocutor
- Tosca Xscan
- Test Repository
If you want to know more information about the training you can reach our help desk. Our global team will be available for 24/7 so you can contact at anytime.
Learn Automation tools along with Tosca Training:
What is Automated Testing?
Software Test automation is used to manage the execution tests and this is also used to compare the difference between actual results and the expected results.
To run manually we use automation tool and also to decrease the number of test cases we use automation tool.
For selection of a tool we should follow the following parameters.
- Data driven capabilities
- Debugging capabilities as well as logging capabilities.
- Platform should be independent.
- Extensibility and Customizability
- Email notifications.
- Version control friendly.
- Support unattended test runs.
Advantages of Automation tools:
Now a days automation is used in all micro, small and medium seized enterprises (SMEs).
- Due to automation, the communication between orders, designers and product owners will increase.
- Most of the time is saved.
- Automation tool is used to check the test results. This improves the quality of the manual test scripts.
- With the help of automation tool the bugs can be identified easily.
- It performs the operations around the clock.
This is just the basics of Automation tool. If you want to learn more in depth about this Automation tool you can join in Tosca Training.
Along with Tosca Training learn about software Testing:
To check whether the actual results matches with the estimated results we use a software known as software testing.
Benefits of Software Testing:
- Software Testing is used to check the errors.
- This is also used to find gaps or missing content with the actual content.
- This testing can be done by using two tools. One is manually and the other is automatically.
Software Testing categories:
Software Testing is divided into three categories. They are
- Functional Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
Types of Software Testing:
Software testing are classified into two types.They are Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Manual Testing: To find the defects we use a software which is manual is known as Manual Testing. This is done manually by not using any automation tool.
- Automation Testing: To find the defects we use a software known as automation tool and the defects are automatically detected.
We also provide software testing by our experienced trainers. So you can also join in Global Online Training for software testing.
“Take a correct decision by joining at Global Online Trainings.”
Conclusion of Tosca Training:
Tosca Training plays a very important role in Financial Institutions, Insurance sectors and also Government sectors. Because all of these are using Tosca technology to provide multiple services to the customers. Due to this reason the demand for Tosca course is increasing day by day. Many companies are offering jobs for Tosca Developer with average salary of $ 60,000 per annum.
Global Online Trainings is a top online training platform and it is also providing Tosca Training form India for a reasonable cost. We have a core team of technical trainers and they are having years of experience in all kind of modules of Tosca. With the help of our training many students are gain good knowledge in Tosca and archived jobs and working joyfully. Students who want to become Tosca developer after their studies and beginners who are got job in abroad countries like America or England are also can take Tosca Training. Our online trainers will understand your requirements and your queries and they will solve. For more information and for contact details visit our official website and check the help desk.