Introduction of Vertica training:
Vertica training is provided by Global Online Training which is the best online training provider. We are providing the best Vertica online course at a reasonable price. Now, before going to the Vertica training details, let’s have a look at the basics of Vertica. Vertica is nothing but a distributed analytical solution. Vertica is basically built for the analytical purpose. When it comes to the column-oriented database, Vertica is one of the most popular ones. We have also SAP HANA as a column based database. But Vertica is very affordable when compared to SAP HANA. Vertica supports all kinds of SQL. It can also integrate with ETL tools.
It also supports BI (Business Intelligence) applications. Vertica can be run on different platforms such as Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, and so on. Vertica is actually a Database Management System which is built for the analytics. This is a brief introduction of Vertica. You will learn all the basic concepts in our Vertica training.
Mode of Training: We provide Online mode of training and also corporate, virtual web training.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Vertica Online Training.
Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agents will assist You.
Trainer Experience: 10+ years.
Overview of Vertica online course:
Learn the advantages of Vertica in our Vertica online training:
Vertica analytics platform is actually enabling companies to extract value from their data. There are so many advantages of Vertica in the analytics point of view. Let’s see some important advantages of Vertica.
- Vertica is also called as column orientation database. The meaning of column based database is nothing but data is stored in the columns instead of rows. This is to reduce usage of the memory.
- Vertica platform has advanced data encoding feature. With the help of this feature, we can reduce the disk usage.
- We have an automatic database design feature available in Vertica. With the help of this feature, we can simplify the database building.
- Vertica platform is a high availability platform.
- There is an excellent feature i.e. massive parallel processing available in the Vertica analytics platform.
- Application integration is one of the important features of the Vertica. You can integrate with the analytic solutions and also ETL tools.
- We can have the advanced analytics such as aggregate function, machine learning functions, ANSI SQL functions and so on. You will learn all these advanced analytics in our Vertica online training.
- We can have the huge number of deployment options that actually allows in-house environments. As a part of training, you will also learn the concept of deployment. These are some important features of the Vertica. You will learn all these features in our Vertica online training.
Learn Integrations of Vertica in our HP Vertica Analytics online training:
- In Vertica platform, we can have good integration feature with so many different applications.
- Vertica can be integrated with Hadoop distributions from Cloudera, MapR. With this integration feature, we can import HDFS data into locally stored files.
- For the ROS files, we can also utilize this HDFS as a storage location. Vertica can also be integrated with the Apache Kafka.
- With the help of this integration, we can get the high-performance loading mechanism from the Kafka message bus into the Vertica database.
- Another main integration of Vertica is with the spark. We can do operations on structured data that can be possible with the spark, Vertica, or a combination of both.
- This is a brief note of the Vertica integrations. We will be covering lots of things in our HP Vertica analytics online training.
Learn Database Design (DBD) in our Vertica online training:
- The database design component is very similar to what other database vendors would call an index advisor.
- DBD is also known as an automated design tool for the Vertica. We run it through this DBD component and then after we wind up with data which is going to be physically organized across the Vertica cluster in the way you want that going to optimize your performance.
- Database design is a bunch of projections and we physically organize data within the system. You need no knowledge of the architecture of Vertica.
- You can take full advantage of the system, though you have no idea of the architecture.
- With the help of the Database design, you can save your time and effort.
- For the different applications and scenarios, Database design produces customized designs.
- We can run this Database design in two modes mainly. We have a comprehensive model and incremental mode.
- A comprehensive model is nothing but a setup process to come up with the most efficient storage organization and an incremental mode is where you are trying to change some schemas and tables etc.
- To run the database design, we need to go to configurations and then we can run a database designer. You will get all the concepts of configuration and installations of DBD in our Vertica training.
- Optimized database design will definitely increase the performance of the query. It actually reduces the cost of the hardware and also reduces the maintenance cost of the database.
- Vertica maintains tables as a logical representation of the data and we can still access the data with SQL without having the knowledge of architecture. There is another tool which is also used for database management and analytics i.e. Teradata. Our teradata training helps you to learn all the concepts of teradata effectively.
- This is some brief introduction of the database design component in the Vertica database. You will more about this DBD in our Vertica online training.
Conclusion of the Vertica training:
Global Online Training is the best online training providers in India. We just don’t teach you the technologies rather we make you understand with live examples, the sessions we conduct are interactive and informative. If the candidates miss any of the sessions due to some unavailability, we will give assurance for backup sessions. At the end of every week, the review sessions will be taken so that the attendees can recollect the topics. As it is an Online Training, the timings will be according to the candidate feasibility. Our trainers are highly experienced professionals. They have more than 10 years of experience in the Vertica online course. Our Consultant will help you in preparing the resume and certifications. Global Team will be in switch on mode for 24/7 and will solve any issues regarding the Vertica online course, timings, trainer or server. We are ready to solve any issues within no time. For more details, feel free to contact our Global online Training team. They will clarify all your doubts regarding Vertica course. We also provide classroom training at client premises Noida, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Pune. For more details of this online course, feel free to contact the Global online training team.