Introduction to VMax Training:
VMAX TRAINING Benefits IT professionals involved with building private, hybrid, or public clouds using VMAX Cloud Edition – a self-service, enterprise-class cloud storage delivery platform that accelerates time-to-market. Vmax Training provides the knowledge on fundamentals of Network Storage technologies, focusing on Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS).Gain the skills and knowledge to automate service delivery from a pre-configured service catalog to reduce cost, improve service levels, and increase business agility.
VMAX TRAINING course, you will gain the skills needed to configure a Symmetrix and prepare it for host access, will focus on the use of the Symmetrix command line interface (SYMCLI) on the Symmetrix V-Max Series Array and will also cover managing configuration changes with the Unisphere for VMAX GUI. Register today in the website for the best online VMAX TRAINING or call us at help desk to know more details.
Prerequisites for Vmax training:
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Basic network administration
VMax Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: VMax Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for EMC VMax Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of VMax Training:
VMAX All Flash key value propositions VMAX All Flash is designed for scalable performance, mission critical availability, hyper-consolidation, and to support the densest flash configuration possible by using industry standard high-capacity flash drives.
- Performance – Regardless of workload and storage capacity utilization, VMAX All Flash is designed to provide reliable high performance to the enterprise data center, delivering up to 6.7 million IOPS with consistent sub-ms latency at 150 GB/sec bandwidth.
- High availability and resiliency – VMAX All Flash is built with trusted architecture featuring no single points of failure, and it has a proven six nines of availability track record. The ability to use SRDF gives customers full multisite replication options for disaster recovery and rapid restart.
- Inline compression – Compression is a space-saving function designed to allow the system to manage capacity in the most efficient way possible. Compression is performed inline on VMAX All Flash using multiple compression ranges in order to achieve a 4:1 data reduction average for the system when other data reduction methods are employed as well. Compression is available for open systems workloads. Compression is not supported with mainframe workloads.
- Non-Disruptive Migration (NDM) – NDM is designed to help automate the process of migrating hosts and applications to a new VMAX All Flash array with no downtime at all.
- Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) Flash – VMAX All Flash is the technology leader using NMVe flash for storing critical system configuration data.
- Enhancing flash drive endurance –VMAX All Flash has unique capabilities for greatly minimizing write amplification on the flash drives. It employs large amounts of cache to store writes and then uses intelligent destaging algorithms to coalesce the writes into a larger sequential write, minimizing random write I/O to the back-end. VMAX All Flash also employs proven write-folding algorithms which drastically reduce the amount of write I/O to the back-end.
- Flash density – Using standard high-capacity flash drives, VMAX All Flash delivers the highest IOPS/TB/floor tile in the industry. This support for industry standard flash drives provides a differentiated capability as compared to many all-flash alternatives as this allows VMAX All Flash to leverage increases in flash drive densities, economies of scale, and faster time-to-market. • Scalability – VMAX All Flash configurations are built with modular building blocks called “bricks.” A brick includes an engine and two drive DAEs preconfigured with an initial total usable capacity. Brick capacity can be scaled up in specific increments of usable capacity called Flash Capacity Packs.
- Data services – Full support for the industry’s gold standards in remote replication with SRDF and local replication with TimeFinder™ SnapVX. VMAX All Flash integrates fully with Dell EMC AppSync™ for easier local replication management of critical applications. Dell EMC RecoverPoint is also available for all VMAX All Flash models.
- Consolidation – VMAX All Flash systems are the only all flash storage products in the industry which can consolidate open systems, mainframe, and IBM i block as well as file storage onto a single floor tile. VMAX All Flash supports many front-end connectivity options including Fibre Channel, iSCSI, and FICON for mainframe.
- Streamlined packaging – The VMAX All Flash family features “F” and “FX” model options. The difference in the models is specifically related to the greatly simplified software packaging for the VMAX All Flash product line. The VMAX All Flash base models are the VMAX 250Fand 950F. The base “F” models include an entry-level software packaging with features such as embedded Unisphere. The “FX” models include the entry-level “F” packaging, plus more advanced software offerings such as SRDF.
- Ease of management – Embedded Unisphere for PowerMax V9.0 is provided in both the F and FX package. Unisphere’s intuitive management interface allows IT managers to maximize productivity by VMAX All Flash key value propositions 12 Dell EMC VMAX All Flash: Family Overview | H14920.4 dramatically reducing the time required to provision, manage, and monitor VMAX All Flash storage assets. The fact that Unisphere is embedded within VMAX All Flash allows for this simplicity of management without the need for additional servers and hardware. The FX package also includes Unisphere 360, which lets storage administrators view site-level health reports for every VMAX in the data center, and also coordinate compliance to code levels and other infrastructure maintenance requirements.
At Global Online Trainings we also provide online and corporate Training for Vblock Training from our real-time experts. We also provide classroom Training in Hyderabad, Nodia, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi and Bangalore.
Conclusion to Vmax Training:
Global Online Trainings makes you an expert in all the concepts of VMax and also possible VMax Concepts. Get a fully-fledged VMax Corporate Course training for a better view and understanding. At Global Online Trainings, it is a matter of pride for us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll in the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. If you have any doubts regarding the VMax Online Training or job support, always feel free to contact us or you can also register with us so that one of our coordinators will contact you as soon as possible. Our team is available round the clock. We provide VMax corporate training also Classroom Training at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and other possible places and cities.