Introduction about VMWARE training:
VMware Training is nothing it is an application for doing virtualization. By using this we can run various multiples systems on a desktop. VMware ESX and VMware ESXL are directly installed on the hardware by using these VMware virtualizations. VMware it uses VMware ESX and VMware workstation using this it can done virtualization.
Global online Trainings offers industry aware VMWARE courses for aspiring students and on-job professionals enthusiastic for a rewarding career in networking by best subject matter experts and with best quality VMWARE tutorials and class notes for VMWARE online training classes. This module is suitable for individuals as well for corporate batches.
Prerequisites for VMware Online Training:
- VMware training attendees have basic knowledge on Windows Administrator.
- Should have knowledge on Server Technology and Server Backup.
- Having knowledge on Active Directory, DHCP and DNS.
VMWARE Training Course Content :
1. OVERVIEW OF VIRTUALIZATION INFRASTRUCTURE
2. INSTALLATION, CONFIGURE ESXI 5.5 INSTALLABLE
3. PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL NETWORKING
4. NAS SHARED STORAGE
5. VIRTUAL MACHINES AND VIRTUAL HARDWARE
6. CENTER SERVER AND THE NEXT GENERATION WEB CLIENT
7. VM RAPID DEPLOYMENT USING CLONES AND TEMPLATES
8. ESXI AND VCENTER PERMISSION MODEL
9. USING FIBER AND ISCSI SHARED STORAGE
10. VMWARE FILE SYSTEM (VMFS)
11. RESOURCE POOLS AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
12. ESX AND VCENTER ALARMS
13. HOST PROFILES
14. CONSOLIDATION WITH VCENTER CONVERTER STANDALONE
15. BACK UP, RECOVERY WITH VMWARE DATA RECOVERY
16. VM HOT AND COLD MIGRATION, STORAGE VMOTION
17. LOAD BALANCING W. DISTRIBUTED RESOURCE SCHEDULER
18. FAILURE RECOVERY WITH HIGH AVAILABILITY CLUSTERS
19. PATCH MANAGEMENT WITH VMWARE UPDATE MANAGER
20. VMWARE REPLICATION
21. MANAGING SCALABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
22. FINAL THOUGHTS
Overview of VMware training:
What is virtualization?
Today’s computers have tons of processing power including super fast CPU speeds fast RAM that’s inexpensive and tons of storage capacity. But is that computing power being used efficiently.
- In VMware training mainly the Virtualization helps to solve the problems of underutilized resources by creating a virtualization layer between the hardware components and the user this enables the creation of virtual machines.
- Which are virtual computers that can run in multiple on a single set of hardware’s.
- The virtualization layer creates virtual hardware components; the virtualization machine is also called the VM.
- Consider the one machine for an application, for the more applications it needs a more machines.
- By using the virtualization the machines are used perfectly hardware’s. Without a virtualization there is a drawback is to the machines are not correctly used the hardware’s so there is loss of cost.
- And also the network cables are used in present scenario is more; then again the cost is increased compared to virtualization in VMware training.
- WSO2 training for arrange message directing, intermediate, virtualization, task scheduling and this training will helpful for learning VMware training.
The challenges are facing today’s it are greater than ever existing infrastructures are not designed for modem applications ensuring availability remains complex and expensive and managing the virtual datacenter becomes more difficult as companies grow in size and complexity.
Introducing VMware vSphere the industry leading virtualization platform. That empowers users to virtualize any application with confidence redefines availability transform storage for virtual machines and simplifies management of the virtual datacenter.
VSphere in VMware online training serves as the foundation of the software defined data center and gives choice in how to build and operate cloud environment.
Detail of vSphere in VMware training:
vSphere enables to virtualizes cloud mobile social and big data applications with confidence here are three examples scale up application like SAP Hana were previously thought unsuitable for virtualization because of their huge memory requirements.
- These resource problems with increased scale and configuration maximums. Benefit tremendously from vSphere for example configuring large Hadoop clusters is now made simple furthermore instant clone technology provides the foundation for future scale out applications to clone and deploy nodes ten times faster with vSphere .
- Virtual desktop application delivered by VMware horizon with NVIDIA grid BGP. We can harness the added performance needed for superior second and third graphics.
- Availability features that align with the needs of business and workload, these fear six redefines availability enabling to migrate live workloads with new vMotion capabilities that span the boundaries of virtual switches and VMware training vCenter serves in addition can perform the motion over long distances multiprocessor fault tolerance eliminates unplanned downtime with true continuous availability for over 90% of the virtual workloads.
- These vsphere transform storage for virtual machines with virtual volumes and storage policy based management.
- Virtual volumes make storage VMO we are providing finer control over native array capabilities such as clones and snapshots to be performed on a per VM basics storage policy based management delivers policy driven automation at scale over virtual volume storage providing VI admins with greater control over storage.
These vSphere in VMware training simplifies management of the virtual data center store manage and enable sharing of content from a central location with the content library clone or migrate workloads seamlessly between host all from a simplified intuitive user interface.
These vSphere is the freedom of choice for building and operating cloud environment. Deploy a fully integrated VMware stack or an open stack framework with VMware integrated open stack that enables IT administrators too easily and rapidly deploy and manage a production grade open stack.
Open stack based deployment on top of their in VMware training the VMware infrastructure, while providing developers with simple vendor neutral open stack AP. There by accelerating developer innovation virtualized applications with confidence redefine availability transform storage for virtual machines, simplify the virtual data center. The Windows azure Training is for manage and control of data centers, to well known of this course it is helpful for understand data center.
VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi):
VMware training ESXi:
ESXi in VMware training is nothing but operating system and it is used to completely for virtualization. ESXi is also known as VMware hypervisor, this is the basic package which is installed on hardware just like an operating system and makes possible virtualization. In VMware training the VMware uses host by interchangeably with ESX or ESXi.
A virtual machine which is capable of installing or running an operating system. Create a virtual machine set aside resources on an ESX or ESXI server and they do not do anything. Guest is an operating system running on a hypervisor within a virtual machine container in practice most of the time virtual machine implies both the container and functioning operating system.
Console operating system this is the operating system or portion of the operating system which is responsible for providing a user interface on the server itself. On windows the COS is the shell called explorer .EXE on Linux it is usually a shell called general purpose operating system.
Hypervisor is provides the resources for virtual machines to run and claim those resources either from the host operating system or directly from hardware.
VCenter server VMware training is a management platform that allows centralizing the management of all the ESXi hosts and the virtual machines that run on those ESXi hosts. There are numbers of hosts that can exist per VCenter server instance as well as significant number of virtual machines per VCenter instance.
- The VCenter server architecture also requires some additional components; they are database hosts, database repository as well as active directory or NIS LDAP services.
- And also have ESXi hosts registered to that VCenter server and the application which is called VSphere client is used on the client machine to access and manage.
- VCenter server and the hosts running in that environment.
- In VMware training VSphere options for managing VCenter server do a virtual appliance based VCenter server which is deployed as a virtual machine running in a Linux operating system.
- Additionally can use the tested intrude window based VCenter server. This can be installed either on a physical box or a virtual machine. Either of these two methods is fully supported by VMware server.
- In addition to install ESX server there are some prerequisites that have to meet in advance naturally we want to make sure that all of hardware and software requirements.
- VCenter server in VMware training a member of an active directory domain rather than a workgroup environment.
- And also need to centralized repository some form of database to store the objects that exists in VCenter server.
- VMware training VCenter server as an application like any other application does have some minimum hardware requirements and software requirements.
VMFS data stores in VMware training:
ESXi host can make use of storage of a variety of types it can access daily attached storage for instance local storage it can access fiber channel storage.
Fiber channel over Ethernet and NFS to choose different types of storage one of the things the factor in would be the different capabilities of the different types of storage for instance fiber channel.
In VMware training Vsphere there is a concept of something is called data store. Data store is places where we can store files for instance our virtual machine files are stored in data stores. We can also stores templates and ISOs in data stores. There are two types of data stores VMFS Data stores and NFS data stores.
A single data store can have multiple hosts and multiple VMs accessing the same data store concurrently. That concurrent access is crucial for technology such as vMotion, DRS and HA.
VMware Replication in VMware training:
Where the virtual machines store their files replicated to the designated recovery data center and there’s two different ways that can do that and SRM supports both of them. Have a good old tired and proven array based replication, this is typically provided by storage vendor. They will supply replication software specific to the storage array that have purchased. Storage environment configured such that replication occurs storage cabinet to storage cabinet across whatever network connection have between two sites.
vSphere replication in VMware training which is new with SRM5 is bundled with SRM that doesn’t have an additional fee associated with it and it replicates individual virtual machines between vSphere clusters.
That’s a really powerful tool because don’t even have a big expensive storage area network to do this. Actually replicate if have any small environment from local storage from one host to another.
Some environments adding virtual machines to the array based replication is leverage some fairly expensive environment. Most critical of systems those that have shortest replication intervals those that need to be replicated the most frequently should probably be supported by those and then can back fill some of the less important virtual machines.
NFS in VMware training it is network file system, some of the benefits of NFS are it is an immediate space savings, simple configuration. Easy and flexible operations to grow and shrink the volumes. More efficient space storage usage and better performance and the ability to share storage between window and UNIX systems.
NFS is storage has been around in the UNIX world for a long time its network file storage and it’s a way of having a UNIX server, a LINUX server enable an export.
Export means that another system can come in and actually connect into that location that directory on that UNIX server. And add remove data from it, Can do it read it is similar to that a windows file share but it’s the UNIX of the Linux version of this of this capability for doing file sharing.
NFS storage in VMware training has a pretty high over head associated to it most of the data stores like fiber channel and ISCSI all of them are a lot of time on dedicated devices.
A couple of storages are available; the fiber channel storage is arguably some of the fastest storage on the market. It’s the fastest drives using fiber channel drives really speeds up and then the drive subsystem.
In VMware training the Data storage is DAS and ISCSI, DAS drivers are typically ISCSI they are usually 10 to 15000 rpm and they are usually local. So have to go over network connection to get the drives, only doing bus speed so das drives can arguably be relatively fast as well ISCSI drives are typically very fast and some of the higher end ISCSI raised those drives are very high speeds but ISCSI has that problem with the connection the copper connection, that connects in to the array.
So it’s kind of like lower tier storage to fiber channel and the NFS is for storage of these ISO images, in virtualization creating lots of these ISO images.
Data center in to a drive and if using virtual infrastructure have the ability of mapping a local machine. So it connects into the server but it is slow in order to do that unless have a very fast connection and if that connections way on the other side of the way and it’s essentially impossible to use.
The DAS it is not have a shared storage, and then VMware training NFS solves a lot of these problems because NFS can leverage exiting drive space either on a LINUX or UNIX or Windows.