Introduction of Windows Server Training:
Windows server training is the functional server operating system. Windows server is in fact the user interface might just be worse than windows 8. The heart of window server is going to be the cloud operating system. This delivers upon the promises of a modern data center in four key ways it takes beyond virtualization it delivers the power of many servers with the simplicity of one it opens the door every app on any cloud and it enables a modern work style.
Global online Trainings offers industry aware Microsoft Windows Server training courses for aspiring students and on-job professionals enthusiastic for a rewarding career in networking by best subject matter experts and with best quality Windows Server training tutorials and class notes for Windows Server Training classes. This module is suitable for individuals as well for corporate batches.
Mode of Training: We provide Online mode of training and also corporate, Job Support.
Duration Of Program: 30 Hours (Can Be Customized As Per Requirement).
Materials: Yes, we are providing materials for Windows server Training.
Course Fee: Please Register in Website, So that one of our Agent will assist You.
Trainer Experience: 12+ years.
Prerequisites for Windows Server Training:
To learn Windows Server Training, you must have basic knowledge on
- Powershell and windows azure.
- Chef and ansible.
- Salt stack and docker.
- Cloud computing and MCSE.
Windows Server Training Course Content
Introduction to Windows Server 2012
- New Features in 2012
- Comaprison with Older Version
- Understanding Power Of Server 2012
Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Implementing Domain Name System
- Name Resolution for Windows Client and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V 3.0
- Hyper-V 3.0 Introduction
- Virtual Machine Migration with Hyper-V 3.0
- Virtual Machine Protection in Hyper-V 3.0
- Remote Desktop Service Using Hyper-V 3.0
- Additional Virtualization Features of Windows Server 2012
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Overview of AD DS
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing RODC
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Overview of windows server training:
Detail of Windows Server 2012:
- Window server training 2012 offers the power of many servers with simplicity of one with flexible storage which delivers performance efficiently and innovation through diverse storage devices.
- It offers continuous availability which preserves up time by enduring failures without service interruption and speedy recovery when needed.
- Window server training also offers management efficiency which automates the management tasks and simplifies development and virtualization of multiple machines.
- Windows server training applications can run well in virtually any application environment developers choose.
- Microsoft Windows server training 2012 also offers the flexibility to build and deploy applications and websites across premises on scalable elastic and web application platform.
- With windows server training 2012 a modern works is enabled with three key capabilities, first you have to access from virtually anywhere with any device with complete virtual desktop infrastructure tool sets and direct access.
- Second you get the full windows experience anywhere within graphics experience across devices with remote FX and user state virtualization.
- Third you are given enhanced data security and compliance with better information protection and governance and it improved by security and encryption.
- By adopting windows server training 2012 enterprise IT is better equipped to support business agility efficiently and innovation to ultimate create competitive advantage for the business.
The three benefits to going beyond virtualization include a complete virtualization platform which offers fully isolated multi-tenant environments and improves scalability and performance offering high density, scalable environments and the ability to connect to cloud services offering common identity and management frameworks. We gives briefly explanation on mcsa windows server 2012 and windows server 2016.
Overview of Active directory in windows server training:
Active directory demands services; it is the collection of services server roles and features used to manage identify and access for and to resources on a network. Active directory being the overacting technology definition for all of them tying them all together. In some cases directly and on other complimentary fashion.
Active directory Domain Services (ADDS):
- Active directory domain services this is prolific role in the active directory suite.
- A directory service is both the directory information source and the services that make the information available and usable.
- In this case information about servers, users, clients, network devices, applications and in this case also specified email servers because there’s a very close tied active directory in exchange in the Microsoft portfolio.
- This information is both about and provided to each of these categories by active domain services.
- Manageability, security and interoperability all provided in a centralized much more easily managed method than without this technology.
- Scalable, secure and manageable infrastructure for user and resource management.
- It is all of those things in one package this is why we use active directory domain services it manage essentially as many objects, users, and computers, printers, shares.
- Hardware to support it in a centralized manner all from a single console potentially it also allows to delegate that administration to other administration in organization.
- It stores and manages information about network resources; it provides support for directory enabled applications such as Microsoft exchange server.
- In this case there is a direct connection to active directory by exchange server and it allows for centralized management and then the delegation for that centralized management out to other business units or administrators.
Active Directory Certificate Services (CS):
- An active directory certificate service is the Microsoft implementation of public key infrastructure (PKI).
- The specific modules are related to active directory certificate services are end user entity users are computer certificate stores responsible for repositories and revocation requests, certificate retrieval and certificate revocation are all bits and pieces of the Active Directory Certificate Services.
- ADCS provides customizable services for issuing and managing digital certificates.
Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS):
- Active Directory Federation Services is a software component that facilities the cross organizational access of systems and applications and IT administrator either share the resources out to the world.
- The Active Directory Federation Services is built into Microsoft technology and enables creation of trust relationships provides access to applications and provide single sign on between two different directories for web based applications.
Active Directory Rights Management Services (ADRMS):
- Active Directory Rights Management Services is an information protection technology it work with applications to safeguard our digital information.
- It is allows to create content as simple as a word document or even an email it allows to protect that word document and email using those in this case a DRM’s aware applications word.
- Active Directory Rights Management Services it allows individuals and administrators to specify access permissions to documents workbooks and presentations.
- It’s not necessarily limited to just these three pieces of information expands to other bits of data prevent sensitive information from being printed forwarded or copied by unauthorized people access and usage restrictions are enforced no matter where the information is located if create a word document protect it with RMS.
Active Directory Lightweight Directory (ADLDS):
- Active directory lightweight directory is essentially active domain services in an empty shell template form.
- It’s both the information source and the service that make it available and usable this is the same definition we used in earlier DDS.
- DDS provides windows user’s network device applications and email servers.
- Active directory lightweight directory it is used to store replicate access information the same information can track in director domain services.
Windows azure platform is a set of services and technologies that enables you to easily benefit from the scalability and agility of cloud computing with the windows azure platform you can store data and build and connect applications in the cloud in much the same way you currently do an premises a simple way to understand how the windows azure platform works is to start with something familiar.
A local application setup typically have some hardware a server, you would have an operating system running on the operating system is an application it could be anything accounting software a line of business application. A website whatever its installed on server if the application needs it connected to a database which probably runs on its own special box.
There were also some other services that do specialized job access control security networking.
Server manager with multi server management in windows server training:
Server management in windows server training 2012 server manager has been completely redesigned. Server manager starts automatically when logging on to a server and it includes a dashboard. When you can add multiple servers to provide administrators a glance able view of your server infrastructure.
The dashboard clearly displays any issues by the red and green colors and issues are actionable directly from the dashboard.
Resilient file system (ReFS):
Resilient file system have you had a situation when you try and open a document you constantly work on and receive error. You have no chance but to restore a copy of this file from backup windows server training 2012 introduces a newly engineered file system called resilient file system or RFS.
Resilient file system provides rapid recovery from file system corruption without affecting availability. It does this by using a copy on write method to update files save them to a new location every time.
It is updated to avoid corruptions calls during disk power outage it improves data integrity protection and is ideal for file server volumes.
Windows server training 2012 has also made tremendous progress with the check disk utility where now it fixes data corruption issues in a matter of seconds.
Windows server training 2012- Direct Access:
Windows server training 2012 direct access was introduced with windows 2008 R2 and allows remote users to securely access network resources such as file shares or private websites across the internet without the need of use VPN but also allows IT administrators to manage these computers even when they are outside the office one of the biggest disappointments with direct access in windows 2008 R2 was the inflexible and complex deployment scenarios in order to make direct access work.
However direct access in Microsoft windows server training 2012 is much easier to deploy multiple direct accesses is no longer a requirement as you can use network address translation to route incoming connections through to a single direct access server. IPV6 is also no longer a requirement is consecutive public IP addresses.
Window server training 2012 features:
- Window server 2012 it is a 64-bit operating system.
- Server manager with multi server management.
- Resilient file system (ReFS).
- Direct access data duplication.
- Storage spaces.
- Cluster aware updating.
Window servers there are only two editions of windows server 2012 standard and datacenter. These two editions have exactly the same features and are only differentiated by virtualization. When using hyper-v with standard edition you are allowed only two virtual server instances and with data center edition you are allowed unlimited virtual server instances.
Windows server training 2012 has only been released in 64-bit and both editions can support up to 64 physical CPU’s and four terabyte of memory in terms of licensing both editions are licensed for up to two processes and client access licenses are still required for every user or device.
Windows server training 2012 in windows server 2008 Microsoft included a variation of installation called server core there are number of benefits to server core including that what’s more secure it required less resources to run that Microsoft completely remove or manage code.
VMware is nothing it is an application for doing virtualization. By using this we can run various multiples systems on a desktop. VMware ESX and VMware ESXL are directly installed on the hardware by using these VMware virtualizations. VMware it uses VMware ESX and VMware workstation using this it can done virtualization.
The challenges are facing today’s it are greater than ever existing infrastructures are not designed for modem applications ensuring availability remains complex and expensive and managing the virtual datacenter becomes more difficult as companies grow in size and complexity.
Introducing VMware vSphere the industry leading virtualization platform. That empowers users to virtualize any application with confidence redefines availability transform storage for virtual machines and simplifies management of the virtual datacenter.
VSphere serves as the foundation of the software defined data center and gives choice in how to build and operate cloud environment.
Conclusion of windows server training:
Global online trainings provide best windows server training by experienced consultants at low cost, not only online training we also provide job support for windows server. We do the best to provide online training and job support, if you want to learn windows server training just go through with my help desk!!!