WSO2 API Manager Training
Introduction to WSO2 API Manager Training:
Our WSO2 API Manager Training is an open source and Complete solution for creation, publishing and Management of API Aspects for the Applications. WSO2 API Manager Corporate Training deals with the practical implementation of the installation and performing basic configuration on the Application. The training includes the basic information about the various features included like API Creation, publications, lifecycle management, versioning monitoring and many more concepts. For more information register with us or dial our helpline to find best training guides for WSO2 API Manager Corporate and WSO2 API Manager Classroom trainings and become a better executive. Global Online Trainings is one of the best IT Training delivering Partners, we can gather up profound trainers for all the possible latest technologies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon and other such IT hubs.
Prerequisites for WSO2 API Manager training:
Should have the basic knowledge on:
- Java Programming
- Understanding of concept of the WSO2 API manager.
WSO2 API Manager Corporate Training Course Outline:
- Course Name: WSO2 API Manager Training
- Duration of the Course: 40 Hours (It can also be optimized as per required period).
- Mode of Training: Classroom and Corporate Training
- Timings: According to one’s Feasibility
- Materials: Yes, We are providing Materials for WSO2 API Manager Corporate Training (We will get the soft copy material)
- Sessions will be conducted through WEBEX, GOTOMETTING or SKYPE
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset.
- Trainer Experience: 10+Years
- Course Fee: Please register in our website, so that one of our agents will assist you.
Overview of WSO2 API Manager Corporate Training:
The WSO2 API Manager Corporate Training is the component which is used made up of one or more OSGi bundles. A bundle is the modularization unit in OSGi, similar to a JAR file in Java. Here is some of the components used in WSO2 API Manager Training:
API development is usually done by someone who understands the technical aspects of the API, interfaces, documentation, versions etc., while API management is typically carried out by someone who understands the business aspects of the APIs. In most business environments, API development is a responsibility that is distinct from API publication and management.
WSO2 API Manager provides a state-of-the-art web interface called WSO2 API Publisher for API development and management. It is a structured GUI designed for API creators to develop, document, scale and version APIs, while also facilitating more API management-related tasks such as publishing API, monetizing APIs, and promoting.
The Developer Portal is a state-of-the-art web interface that allows API publishers to host and advertise their APIs while allowing API consumers to self-register, discover, evaluate, subscribe to and consume APIs.
The API Gateway is a runtime, backend component developed using WSO2 ESB API Gateway secures, protects, manages, and scales API calls. It intercepts API requests, applies policies such as throttling and security using handlers, and manages API statistics. Upon validation of a policy, the Gateway passes web service calls to the actual backend. If the service call is a token request, the Gateway passes it directly to the Key Manager.
The API Gateway supports OAuth 2.0, JWT, Basic Auth, Mutual SSL as well as API-Key based authentication mechanisms the above-mentioned authentication mechanisms and enables IT organizations to enforce rate limits and throttling policies.
The Key Manager manages all clients, security and access token-related operations. The Gateway connects with the Key Manager to check the validity of access tokens, subscriptions and API invocations. The Key Manager also provides a token API to generate access tokens that can be accessed via the Gateway. The Key Manager supports OAuth 2.0, JWT, Basic Auth, Mutual SSL as well as API-Key based authentication mechanisms.
At Global Online Trainings we provide corporate and classroom training for WSO2 Training from our experienced trainers in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Nodia, Bangalore.
What is WSO2 API Manager?
WSO2 API Manager is a fully open-source full lifecycle API Management solution that can be run anywhere. It can be deployed on-prem, on a private cloud, is available as a service on cloud or deployed in a hybrid fashion where its components can be distributed and deployed across multiple cloud and on-prem infrastructures.
It comprises of a cloud native API gateway and provides a Kubernetes operator for easily converting raw micro services into managed APIs. API Manager integrates with service meshes and provides a full fledged management plane and control plane for managing, monitoring and monetizing APIs and API products.
Learn the key features of WSO2 API Manager Corporate Training:
- Design and Prototype APIs
- Publish API Products and Govern the Use of APIs
- Control Access and Enforce Security
- Developer Portal
- Manage Developer Community
- Manage and Scale API Traffic
- Monitor and Monetize
- Pluggable, Extensible, and Themeable
- Easily Deployable in Your Enterprise
- WSO2 Platform Multi-Tenancy Support
What is the objective of WSO2 API Manager Training?
- For delivering traffic shaping you can configure API gateways.
- You can easily track Activity, Usage and other key performance indicator.
- You can create the dashboard for activity.
- You can easily automate business, Performance tuning workflows and user’s task.
What’s new in the latest version in WSO2 API Manger Corporate Training?
The WSO2 API Manager 3.0 incorporates the following new features and improvements:
- Monetization of the API. WSO2 API Manager provides support for API monetization from the start. Thus, it is possible to integrate with any third-party billing engine using the pluggable extension points in the WSO2 API Manager.
- JWT authentication. JWT authentication allows users to use self-contained tokens when running the APIs. When an API is secured using the OAuth2 security scheme, the JWT tokens that are issued to users from the Developer Portal can be used to execute APIs.
- API Schema Validator. The WSO2 API administrator allows users to use their Open API definitions and apply request and response validations without any additional work, such as implementing custom mediations.
- GraphQL API support. Users can use Schema Definition Language (SDL) to design GraphQL APIs in the WSO2 API Manager. This allows users of the API Manager to manage their GraphQL services as an API.
- Bot Detection. The bot detection capability in WSO2 API Manager is based on scanning of content and integrated services. Administrative users are notified via email of such potentially problematic API threats, whether carried out by bots or other attackers.
- API Product. API Product allows users to integrate multiple APIs and expose them as a single product. This makes it possible to package different services in different ways and display them as separate products.
- API Key. WSO2 API Manager allows users to use a standalone token as an API key. An API key is the simplest form of application-based security that a user can configure through WSO2 API Manager’s Developer Portal (API Store). The gateway will validate the API key before allowing resources to be consumed.
Conclusion to WSO2 API Manager Training:
The WSO2 API Manager Training is that it can be downloaded, installed, and run in your local system very easily without the least effort. Apart from providing easy API management facilities, there are other cool features included in the product. API categories are helpful for users and developers as well for improved user experience and for a better organization, specifically when you have a large number of APIs to manage.
Our course of WSO2 API Manager Corporate training and also WSO2 API Manager Classroom Training has been most happening training programs at Global Online Trainings, many young enthusiastic job seekers are able to make a good job deal form our guiding classes .Get started with corporate and classroom trainings from India at Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nodia, Delhi, pune, Bangalore also in states Register with us for the best training program for your company or you can dial our helpline mobile number or send details in our website contact us page or simply drop a message down below , soon our assisting managements will contact you to fix a right trainer and can schedule the classes as per your timings.