XBRL Training Introduction:
XBRL is a XML – based open the standard business reporting of a language for the electronic transmission of the business and financial data. The goal of the XBRL training is to standardize the automation of the business intelligence. XBRL training is a standard format for the reporting financial data. XBRL is an internationally agreed, open with the specification that uses the XML to structure a financial information for the automated electronic processing. It is being adopted by the major accounting standards bodies, regulators, tax and authorities, banks and the credit organizations around a world to streamline the reporting and the analysis of statutory financial statements and other business financial information.Global Online Trainings is providing best XBRL training from india by experts,to know more about XBRL training call our help desk today
XBRL training Course Content
- Providing comparison of different reporting formats, from paper to electronic presentation and description.
- Present the idea, benefits, and challenges of electronic business reporting.
- Introduce eXtensible Business Reporting Language as an electronic standard for exchange of business information
- Understand the origin, history, development process, maintenance, & governance of the eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) standard.
- Discuss the functionalities of the XBRL standard.
- Report the real application of XBRL in international projects, in different reporting scenarios.
- Identifying inputs needed for developing the XBRL taxonomy.
- Understand how XBRL enables the tagging of any piece of financial information.
- Describe the general architecture of XBRL & its main components: Taxonomies & instance documents.
- Identify the link between taxonomies & instance documents.
- To Know process of creating a report based on taxonomies.
- Understand the basics of data modeling for eXtensible Business Reporting Language taxonomies development.
- Explain the building blocks of XBRL: Declaration of concepts, relationship layers, and others.
- Identify how to browse XBRL taxonomies & their content.
- Understand the functions of various linkbases available in XBRL taxonomies.
- Explain the architecture of XBRL instance documents.
- Identify differences & similarities between XBRL & XML & their comparative value for business reporting.
- Outline architecture & functionality of XBRL extension
- Understand the Electronic Business Reporting Supply Chain (eBRSC).
- Find out about the key phases & functions of eBRSC.
- Understand the types & roles of eXtensible Business Reporting Language software for eBRSC.