XHTML Training Course Introduction:
XHTML Training: XHTML stands for Extensible HyperText Markup Language. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. XHTML is stricter than HTML. XHTML is a combination of HTML and XML (Extensible Markup Language).XHTML is supported by all major browsers. A markup language is a set of markup tags. For more information below is a complete overview of HTML, XHTML online training course.
Global Online Trainings offers XHTML Training online classes with flexi hour advantage and with most reasonable fee. XHTML Training tutorial, made here with best industry updates. To know more detail about this module call /mail the help-desk.
XHTML ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- History of HTML
- Version Revision HTML
- Why HTML?
- Browser Compatability
- Advantages & Disadvantages of HTML
Color Names & Units
- Color Names
- Hex Colors
- px vs %
- Creating HTMLfile
- Execute your HTMLFile
Background, Paragraphs, Line Breaks, Horizontal Rules
- Background Color
- Background Image
- Line Break
- Horizontal Rules
- Bold, Strong
- Italic, Emphasized
- Subscript, Superscript
- Pre formatted Tag
- List of Formatting Tags
- Headings Tags
- h1 to h6 tags
- Mail to Link, Anchor Tag<, Target
- Create table
- Table Heading
- Creating table within the tables
- Rules while creating tables
- Linking Images
- Types of lists
- Unordered List
- Definition List
- Form Tag
- Opt Group
- Entities – copyrights, trade mark, register
- Two Column
- Three Column
- Structure Business Portal
- Structure Forms
- More layouts
- Cheat Sheet
What is XHTML?
- XHTML stands for Extensible Hypertext Markup Language.
- XHTML is almost identical to HTML 4.01.
- XHTML is a stricter and cleaner version of HTML.
- XHTML is HTML defined as an XML application.
- XHTML is a W3C recommendation.
- XHTML is compatible with HTML 4.01.
- All new browsers have support for XHTML.
- XHTML is a combination of HTML and XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- XHTML consists of all the elements in HTML 4.01 combined with the syntax of XML.
- We have reached a point where many pages on the WWW contain “bad” HTML.
- The following HTML code will work fine if you view it in a browser, even if it does not follow the HTML rules.
- XML is a markup language where everything has to be marked up correctly, which results in “well – formed” documents.
- XML was designed to describe data and HTML was designed to display data.
XHTML Training Benefits:
- Cost saving — is achieved due to a number of reasons, including economies of scale typical for special-purpose, highly tailored companies like PSD-to-HTML providers;
- Access to the best-of-breed specialists and best xHTML/CSS coding practices –Design-to-HTML conversion requires specific skills and knowledge.
- It is especially true when it comes to W3C standards compliance, semantic coding, cross-browser compatibility, and other modern requirements to website markups
- Better markup quality — as a result of the above
- Design-to-xHTML/CSS conversion time decreasing
- Total project turnaround improvement;
- Easy and fast assistance in the periods of overload;
- No need to rent additional office space;
- Better customer satisfaction;
- More efficiency and flexibility in core revenue-producing activities;
- Better honed company’s business focus.
xHTML5 TRAINING OBJECTIVES:
- Use HTML5 and CSS3 to build responsive websites that render well on a variety of devices
- Work with images, including thumbnails, rollovers, and image maps
- Create tables
- Work with forms and the HTML5 validation features
- Add audio and video to your pages
- Use embedded fonts
- Format web pages for printing
- Use the CSS3 features for transitions, animation, transforms, and filters
XHTML Training outline:
- Program Name: XHTML Training course
- Course Duration: 35 Hours
- Mode: Online virtual classes and corporate
- Timings: According to one’s feasibility
- System Access : will be provided
- Batch Type: Regular , weekends and fast track
- Trainees will get the soft copy material.
- Sessions will be conduct through WEBEX, GOTOMEETING OR SKYPE.
- Basic Requirements: Good Internet Speed, Headset